G Spirits....... Rum, Whisky, Vodka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G Spirits....... Rum, Whisky, Vodka

What a great idea, wish I had thought of it, alcohol poured over the breasts of international playmates before bottling.
    The video, yes there's nudity so watch at own risk at work.
    [YOUTUBE]VDN0JxhqKvo[/YOUTUBE]

The web site, yes there's nudity here as well.
    This website is for sale! gspirits.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gspirits.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

dang my internets to slow.

Comment

I uninstalled flash because adobe sucks.

In any case though I think it's a dumb idea. I mean watching it get bottled is one thing and I hope that even though it is alcohol that the ladies wash up REAL GOOD first, but why even buy it? It's not like you're actually licking it up off of them. Maybe you get what a few skin cells? Nope the alcohol kills those off too so you can't even find them and clone versions of your own.

If you really want alcohol poored over breasts then get a girlfriend and get into some foodplay.

Comment

Yes but it will sell, dumb things often sell and sell well.

Comment

now if they could smoke cigarettes outa their pussies they would have something.

Comment

I was not arguing that point, I'm sure it will sell because idiots will buy anything.

I'd almost say pour it over their crotch but then I think of whatever crotch rot they have and figure you could just mix it with fish juice and get the same effect.

Comment

Working...
            X