Shameless self promotion time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless self promotion time.

I'm in a pretty kick ass band called Lazlo's Pajamas. We've only been playing together for a few weeks, but it's really starting to meld pretty well. The guitarist and singer were in a band with me years and years ago ('Knuckle Duster'), so finding mutual groove with these dudes is easy. We all come from very different music backgrounds and tastes, and we usually just end up playing whatever feels right that night. We've had metal nights, punk nights, jazz, funk, blues, you name it. It's awesome fun and is turning into pretty good music.

Feel free to like us on facebook:

Lazlo's Pajamas. 139 likes. A unique blend of punk, metal, heavy groove, doom and Slovakian polka music.

On twitter: @LazlosPajamas

And I'll be building out a website and all that later.

We get 100 likes on our Facebook page and I'll post our latest practice song.

Well, we hit the 100 like mark, so here is the video:

[youtube]ztie8PXIK5k[/youtube]

Comment

You'd think you might come up with a more original name....GEEEZZZZ

Just kidding. You guyz rcok!

Comment

I dig it. I guess I'll succumb to the advertisement and like your page. well played, sir. well played.

Comment

My little ruse was a success! I now have you in the clutches of my nefarious plan... =)

Comment

Nefarious Plan, now there is a good name for a band.

Comment

That is a pretty good band name - I'll have to keep that in mind.

Our band name is from one of my favorite movies of all time: So I followed him into the basement and I saw the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen... Lazlo in his pajamas...

Comment

i hate this firefox browser! i cant ever see dang videos!

Comment

Chrome is where it's at!

Chrome is the official web browser from Google, built to be fast, secure, and customizable. Download now and make it yours.

Comment

Very good......so when you going on tour so we all can rock out with you...?.......lol

Comment

Working...
                    X