Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War Z

[YOUTUBE]HcwTxRuq-uk[/YOUTUBE]

Nikki says that the books are based around first hand accounts of the incidents and are told from a different person's perspective each time. This looks to be a first person all the way through. Looks pretty badass though, I do love a fast zombie.

Looks cool, not quite like the book though.
    I don't mind fast zombies but these seem ridiculously fast. To me they should only be fast when they are freshly turned, as the body starts to decay they would slow down.
    I will check this one out when it's released on dvd, add it to my zombie movie collection.

Comment

Possible WALKING DEAD SPOILER ALERT!!!

To me they should only be fast when they are freshly turned, as the body starts to decay they would slow down
      OK, so that being said, how long can the bodies stay active before complete decomp? Accoring to the show, supposedly Michone had been walking around with her pets for a minimum of 7 months? They still looked pretty fresh before she offed them, too. Seems like quite a long time for a piece of meat to last before completely breaking down. What kind of time frame are we talking about here?

Comment

ice packs dude ice packs... keep it fresh longer..

Comment

Working...
        X