Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We've lost a dear friend - seriously, read this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, this sucks. She had some of the strangest and best posts ever.

Comment

Wow.....a loss to our "family"

Comment

I just talked to her husband - he was disappointed that he wouldn't be able to bury her in her hearse or use it the last time for the funeral but appreciates our condolences.

Comment

Gonna miss her, her posts were always fun to read!

Comment

RIP...

Comment

I had never met Morella....but had sought technical advice from her, and enjoyed her post very much, she was always entertaining if nothing else....she will be missed for sure.

Comment

Sad, the loss of any human being to suicide. I signed on to the forum quite recently and had very little opportunity to read posts by her. I recall a story about her car and kicking in the door of her house, hassles with cops, I apologize for not recalling exactly. Did she have health problems? Anything that someone can respectfully relate? We lost a family member to suicide. Could not put the liquor bottle down, liver quit working and the doctors wanted $24,000.00 to even be allowed on the list for a donor liver. Unemployed, and not able to stop drinking, we feel that that is what prompted the choice. I understand despairity.

Comment

If you need further:

Comment

Wow, this is sad news. Whenever Morella was active on the site she was very entertaining to say the least. Thinking back through the years of her posts... ya know there's no one that could verbally thrash someone who pissed her off like Denise! She dealt with alot in her personal life but always somehow came out on top in her own way.

Rest in peace Denise, you'll be missed and always be remembered here on NHAA

Comment

is there anything we can do to show our remorse? Flowers, card, or something?

Comment

that musta been a rush, crashing a plane to her death! i applaud her! See ya on the other side.

Comment

Working...
                        X