YOU TUBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU TUBE

Anyone else spend a lot of time on you tube? And if so how do you like the new format? Personally I think it fucking blows dog.
    Just want to know if I am the only one.

I'm slowly getting used to it - I feel like they stripped valuable features from it, but nothing really critical right now.

Comment

I hate that they mixed the recommended videos in with my subscribed channels, and videos from days ago keep popping up in my sub list even though I already watched them.
      Youtube is my television, it's where I go for my daily entertainment. Now I feel like a television viewer who just switched to a really crappy cable provider with to many home shopping channels.
      I have already complained 3 times in the feedback section. They should at least give you the option of the old set up or the new style.

Comment

i spend lots of time on there. my biggest complaint is watched videos in my subscribed section don't always disappear either, but then that's been an issue for a long time. Also it would be nice to be able to delete videos from my subscription list that i didn't want to watch.

as for the changes, i guess they haven't bothered me much so far.

Comment

I hate all the corporate takedowns of videos when they have no right to do so.

i use multiple services. Generally I browse reddit.com/r/videos if I want to watch something.

Comment

I am starting to wonder if many of these social media websites are actually secret sociology experiments aimed at discovering how poor customer service a company can get away with while still retaining their clientele. Take facebook for example; infamous at rolling out unpopular changes & not caring what anyone thinks.

Comment

Working...
            X