I hate entitled people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate entitled people.

A friend from another forum was hit by a drunk driver on his motorcycle, went to the hospital pretty banged up and will never fully recover. The rich bitch who hit him was on a golf scholarship to University of Arizona and skipped out to Switzerland before her arraignment.

I started a thread on Reddit about it since our host forced us to take the forum private (not their fault, the bitch had gone crazy and was calling about 30 times a day). She's trying to clear her name and my goal is to not see that happen EVER until she has faced up to her crimes.

Please don't make threats or mention her name (I don't want them snooping around here).

Not much they can do for the criminal charges unless AR convinces the State Department to seek extradition, and then gets Switzerland to extradite. US doesn't allow in absentia trials/convictions for someone who wasn't at least already present for the beginning of the trial. Any attempt to circumvent that pretty much guarantees a retrial as soon as the accused is in custody.

Victim could sue in civil, which would have to file in AR but 1- I don't know how they'd be able to serve her, 2- Good luck on actually collecting a judgement from someone in Switzerland. No convictions would be necessary for a civil suit to go forward. Maybe a Swiss PI could be hired to track her down and serve her over there, but it might not be cheap. If she is served & doesn't react, she will loose by default. However if her family is rich they could just hire a lawyer to appear in her place, thus preventing her from being taken into custody.

Think the best approach would be to put pressure on the AR prosecutor to try to get extradition.

Comment

After the ordeal sue the crap out the parents go to local bars and start a fund raiser to get a damn good lawyer, every biker will chip in on split the pot and other things I'm a biker I hate hearing about these things in the end judgement will prevail!!!!

Comment

Like the suggestion of trying to sue on her home turf. I know a lot of bikers who'd pitch in for that. Start a gofundme for it. I'd cross post it.

Comment

Working...
        X