New Guy Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy Here

Let the flogging begin, my wife and I just discovered this place! Just glad to see there is a site for these cars!!!

welcome. where are you located?

Comment

Welcome to the NHAA. Don't hold back on details about yourselves or why a site about these cars makes you glad.

Comment

Whoops! Ya I better finish our info, sorry! We are from souhern Minnesota. We have always had a fasination with the dead as you can see from out pic. We go out dressed in 1800s' clothes and always wanted a hearse. We are selling our corvette to get one. I came on here to get educated. Am a machinist and body man. We also spook hunt as a hobby!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

You have found the right place. Major props on selling a Corvette to get a real car!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Many hearse enthusiasts in your part of country. There wll be an international procar meet Summer, '14 in MN but I haven't those dates handy. So even if you don't have a coach by then you can go and oogle!

Comment

Sinner i live in wisconsin so welcome to the site.

Comment

Welcome from Tulsa!
                  Good folks here.......

Comment

Glad to have you on board. A hearse is a great accesory to go along with 19th century dress.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes, more to come from us! ATTI, thanks for the heads up on the meet!

Comment

We are in the market for a 65 or so hearse. Prefer one that needs minimal work. Am located in southern Mn...

Comment

You should PM NHAA member Neonwerkz.

Did make a call to inquire about those MN meet dates. Turns out they have not been set yet and will be within next two months.

Comment

We also spook hunt as a hobby
                            Wait, What ?!?!?

Comment

Ok, let me rephrase that.......We ghost hunt, have a nice collection of equipment that we use. W have been to the Iowa axe muders house twice where we stayed over night. 6 kids and 2 adts were murderd with a axe in 1912. Was never solved and was voted the most haunted place in America 2 years ago. We drive all over for this stuff, and we have collected some very nice EVPs' over the years.

Comment

Working...
                              X