For your humble consideration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For your humble consideration

I drive a 1992 Lincoln hearse I named her Lucy this past summer her vinyl top started to rip at the windshie… Brandon Richard needs your support for Save Lucy

AAAAAAAAAAND this:

please help me save my car :) http://www.gofundme.com/6dv6o4

Hellllll no.

You know how you raise money? You sell shit, you work more, you do whatever you need to do to raise money. Owning a hearse is an epically impractical means of transportation and if have to either try and finance $500 to buy a car or try and communally fund the restoration, you might not be the right owner. It's not saving a car if everything you do to it is a shit job and you can't afford it.

Having said that, there are a few situations where I would contribute funds. One of which is if Dead Ends or the NHAA decided to go in on a car, I would consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
      Hellllll no.

You know how you raise money? You sell shit, you work more, you do whatever you need to do to raise money. Owning a hearse is an epically impractical means of transportation and if have to either try and finance $500 to buy a car or try and communally fund the restoration, you might not be the right owner. It's not saving a car if everything you do to it is a shit job and you can't afford it.

Having said that, there are a few situations where I would contribute funds. One of which is if Dead Ends or the NHAA decided to go in on a car, I would consider it.
      Couldn't agree more. I'ld like to have another hearse someday, but only if it doesn't put me into debt. Meanwhile, I'm just glad I have a hearselike vehicle I can enjoy driving around in.

Comment

That is some crybaby ass bullshit. Tuff titty said the kitty. Just work a few extra hours at work or pick up a new job do something to get the money other than being a fuckin mooch. Hell I dont even have a coach yet but Im saving for it. Hell its tax time too so there is no call for the kinda shit this guy is trying to pull.

Comment

why would you junk a car just because the vinyl top is ripping.. what a retarded statement .

Comment

Working...
          X