Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you shoot

What is your favorite gun?

Pick just one not knowing parameters, seriously..?

Kimber Super Carry Ultra.

Comment

My favorite pistol that I own, would be my Springfield XD 9 and 45.

Comment

Taurus 1911.

I did just pick up a 1940 "Izzy" Mosin-Nagant a few weeks ago I'm eager to go out and shoot.

Comment

oh you got Corey's? They pack a whallop, but it might not bother you as much as it does me.

If we are talking pistols, 1911. Rifle would definitely be the AR-15. Shotguns, a good mossberg 500 is hard to beat. So if i could only have three guns, those would be it.

Comment

Carry choice....Springfield XDM .45 compact

Comment

I figured it was too good of a deal to pass up and I didn't have a decent rifle in my collection, so why not.

I might buy another one and get a spam can of ammo on it's way.

Comment

MY two favorites, are the Lugar, or Colt peacemaker.

Comment

What is your favorite gun?
                  ALL OF THEM!

Did a lot of shooting this past weekend at my uncles house in South Georgia. Shooting his Smith and Wesson 500 magnum and ww2 era M1 Garand made me feel like a child on Christmas morning, so those 2 are way up on my list.
                  Of the guns I own it's a toss up between my m4 style ar-15 and my Colt 1911, with my Beretta 92g coming in right behind them.
                  My Tommy gun is usually sweet to shoot, but was being picky this outing so it is on my shit list right now.
                  My mini-14 broke on the first shot, so it's down there with the Tommy at the moment. Had to order a new extractor and parts for it, will be installing them as soon as they get here.
                  These were the guns I took to shoot.
                  2014 007.jpg
                  Used my Blazer's tail gate as a table, oooohh look at all those EVIL high capacity magazines.
                  2014 011.jpg2014 012.jpg
                  Last edited by LMS; 01-23-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                    I figured it was too good of a deal to pass up and I didn't have a decent rifle in my collection, so why not.

I might buy another one and get a spam can of ammo on it's way.
                    it's about time for me to replenish my 7.62x54r ammo stores as well.

Comment

Wanna go in on a spam can?

Comment

it's about time for me to replenish my 7.62x54r ammo stores as well.
                        Sportsmans guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                          Wanna go in on a spam can?
                          let me take a rain check this go around. i'm trying to get some windows replaced in the kitchen.

Comment

i'm trying to get some windows replaced in the kitchen.
                            Why bother?, when the "zombies" come you will just be smashing them out to shoot from anyway.

Comment

Working...
                            X