Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia Tech shooting

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vte...ing/index.html

And here we thought Tour De Georgia was going to take up our entire newscast.

31 dead including the shooter....wow

Comment

now it's up to 32

Comment

33 dead including gunman, 15 injured.

here's the Tag from the CNN feed.

TODAY'S RAMPAGE IS NOT ONLY THE DEADLIEST CAMPUS SHOOTING IN U.S. HISTORY, BUT ALSO THE WORST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICA.

Comment

The bad part is now every liberal douchebag will be screaming that we need to ban guns.
          I am impressed with this guys numbers though, he was a very effective killing machine.

Comment

I am so god damned pleased about this.

The people at work think I may be a little off for this opinion, but FUCKING FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SOME GOD DAMNED AMBITION!

That shit in Columbine was a joke, all of those other school shootings were a joke, this fucking guy was the real deal. 32 plus himself, now THAT is how it is done.

Bulletproof vest and everything.

Comment

YOU ARE A CUNT.

No, allow me to re-phrase that.

YOU, AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS LIKE YOU, ARE WORTHLESS FUCKING CUNTS.

Some worthless fuck kills 32 innocent people because he's too much of a pussy to deal with his own problems, and you all you can say is,
              "I am so god damned pleased about this."

Let me point something out for ya......

Nickel Mines, Pa.
              32-year-old Carl Charles Roberts IV entered the one-room West Nickel Mines Amish School and shot 10 schoolgirls, ranging in age from 6 to 13 years old, and then killed himself.

Montreal, Canada
              Kimveer Gill, 25, opened fire with a semiautomatic weapon at Dawson College. Anastasia De Sousa, 18, died and more than a dozen students and faculty were wounded before Gill killed himself

Bailey, Colo.
              Adult male held six students hostage at Platte Canyon High School and then shot and killed Emily Keyes, 16, before killing himself.

Freising, Germany
              Two killed in Eching by a man at the factory from which he had been fired; he then traveled to Freising and killed the headmaster of the technical school from which he had been expelled. He also wounded another teacher before killing himself.

A MAN faces his demons, and a COWARD kills himself,
              but it takes a special kind of sorry assed worthless cunt with no regard for anyone but himself, to try and take others down with him.

It's no secret we don't like each other, but anyone who feels the need to praise such heinous acts of cowardous, deserves nothing less than my contempt.

RevJack

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
                The bad part is now every liberal douchebag will be screaming that we need to ban guns.
                I am impressed with this guys numbers though, he was a very effective killing machine.
                they are already screaming he had "hi capacity clips"
                that's why there where so many people killed.
                if there would have been 1 or 2 ccw's the death
                toll might have been lower.

Comment

Originally posted by RevJack View Post
                  YOU ARE A CUNT.

No, allow me to re-phrase that.

YOU, AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS LIKE YOU, ARE WORTHLESS FUCKING CUNTS.

Some worthless fuck kills 32 innocent people because he's too much of a pussy to deal with his own problems, and you all you can say is,
                  "I am so god damned pleased about this."

Let me point something out for ya......

Nickel Mines, Pa.
                  32-year-old Carl Charles Roberts IV entered the one-room West Nickel Mines Amish School and shot 10 schoolgirls, ranging in age from 6 to 13 years old, and then killed himself.

Montreal, Canada
                  Kimveer Gill, 25, opened fire with a semiautomatic weapon at Dawson College. Anastasia De Sousa, 18, died and more than a dozen students and faculty were wounded before Gill killed himself

Bailey, Colo.
                  Adult male held six students hostage at Platte Canyon High School and then shot and killed Emily Keyes, 16, before killing himself.

Freising, Germany
                  Two killed in Eching by a man at the factory from which he had been fired; he then traveled to Freising and killed the headmaster of the technical school from which he had been expelled. He also wounded another teacher before killing himself.

A MAN faces his demons, and a COWARD kills himself,
                  but it takes a special kind of sorry assed worthless cunt with no regard for anyone but himself, to try and take others down with him.

It's no secret we don't like each other, but anyone who feels the need to praise such heinous acts of cowardous, deserves nothing less than my contempt.

RevJack
                  **the preceding and following views by me are my own and not necessarily the views of dead ends or the nhaa**

Oh cry me a fucking river.

Yes, I'm sure it's horrible that someone loses their shit and takes out others. And I do feel for the families of those who have lost, it's some fucked up shit for sure. I'm just saying that people take half assed attempts at pulling off some really heinous shit and often lack the ambition to really do it up right. If you are going to kill people, go out and kill lots of people.

I don't have to agree with what they did. I personally have always felt that most people are inherently weak anyways and can't deal with modern life, and I also think that if they are going to take themselves out they should do it in a fairly clean and antiseptic way so that the family can mourn without having to see some gnarly body - it's called being considerate to those you leave behind.

This dude probably wasn't some manic depressive who decided that he wanted to off himself and decided at the last minute to take out a bunch of other people. He probably snapped one day and decided to kill a bunch of people, and instead of dealing with the years and years of being studied and asked the same questions over and over again he probably came to the conclusion that the easiest thing to do was to complete his personal mission and then off himself and leave with some mystery. He pre-planned and met his goal, and from a goal oriented perspective it's impressive to say the least.

I say if you are going to dream, dream big. If you are going to build a building, build a HUUUUUGE fucking building. If you are going to build a fast car, build something reaaaaaly fast, and if you are going to be a twisted psycho and off some folks, you damned sure should take out a bunch.

That kid who went and shot up a mall a few months ago, he wasn't a depressed person who couldn't deal with his own shit, he was a loonie who set out to kill people and that he did. The dude who did that shit in the Amish school, that guy was truly fucked in the head and raised the bar for 'fucked up shit to do' - a real sicko.

I'm actually a little surprised by your reaction (to be honest I'm surprisingly refreshed by it, nice to see some real fortitude from you for a change). If you feel this strongly about incidents like this, I wonder why you haven't said anything about the Darfur killings (something like 200,000 to 400,000 people killed by the Sudanese), or the terrorist bomber who blew himself up in the Iraqi parliament and killed 8 people a couple of days ago, or any of the suicide bombers who blow themselves up for religion and take out bunches of innocent people.

Comment

I have to admit I find your signature a little ironic.

Comment

I know I don't post very often or very much. But I have to agree in a way with Psychololic. If you are going to do something, do it right. Don't do a half assed job of it. Go in prepared. Yes it is a terrible tragedy and a terrible loss of life and I feel for those families, I'm not condoning that (I even had family members in the Pentagon on 9/11), but if you make a plan to do something then do it to the maximum, get it right the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                        I have to admit I find your signature a little ironic.

Oh, Snap!

Comment

I must say I am kinda split on this subject.
                          First I will agree that people who kill themselves are fucking weak ass pussies!
                          The world is better off without such pussies though.
                          As for the victems.... I really don't give a fuck about a bunch of people getting thier shit blown away!

You have to admit this guy was very good at his chosen task, one doctor said evey victem he looked at had at LEAST 3 gunshot wounds..... THREE!!!!! Now that is true determination.

The gun control part is what I am concerned with. The gun ban fucks never give a suggestion for getting the guns away from criminals. If you make guns illegal the only people who will give thier guns up are the law abiding folks, the criminlas will keep thiers. The criminals will also know at that point that ALL thier potential victems are unarmed and easy prey.
                          I of course will never turn over my guns which is what really makes this a concern for me. If guns are outlawed I will fight, and then you guys may be having this conversation about me, only my score will be much higher and won't be in a school or end in suicide
                          Last edited by LMS; 04-19-2007, 10:39 PM.

Comment

talk about pussys a room full of young people just sit and let it happen

how come 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 etc etc guys.. guys and girls not take this guy down?

think if 10 people rush the guy 2 or 3 might get hit maybe more
                            but damn try do something

if im in line to get shot down im going down trying to place the teachers desk up this guys ass .....

so what is it now PC to just wait your turn to die cause we might upset someone

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
                              talk about pussys a room full of young people just sit and let it happen

how come 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 etc etc guys.. guys and girls not take this guy down?

think if 10 people rush the guy 2 or 3 might get hit maybe more
                              but damn try do something

if im in line to get shot down im going down trying to place the teachers desk up this guys ass .....

so what is it now PC to just wait your turn to die cause we might upset someone
                              It's in times like these that people find out if they are a runner or a fighter. These kids apparently realized that they are runners. You don't normally know how you are going to react in a situation like this until it happens. Even if you're trained for this situation, you still don't know what you will do if the time comes.

It's easy to sit around and SAY what you might do, but if you are in that situation it's possible that all that mental roleplaying is just a fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                              X