Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody going to the Horse Smokeout in June? (Motorcycle thing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody going to the Horse Smokeout in June? (Motorcycle thing)

Nikki and I are riding up there for this - anybody else going?

it's a pretty good one. two wheels only and a sleeping bag, best way to see it.

Comment

Let's see, I might be able to make it...but oh wait...I don't have a motorcycle, and, uh...I'm married and faithful, but he's never home to do anything with me...and I don't have any paid time off because I used it all for sickness, and the one event I actually get to do this year...alone, of course.

It looks like a good time, though. Tell us how it was.

Sorry, I've been so go god damned happy lately, I had to take a sad pill out of my utility belt.

-d

Comment

this too will pass, like kidney stones

Comment

So you goin Tim?

Comment

I'm not going but I'm doing a little sometin sometin for Smiley on his heap.

I hope he at least beats those Sucker Punch guys...

Comment

Holy shit dude, what is up!

Comment

I hope he at least beats those Sucker Punch guys...

explain. lake worth is that south fla?

nice scoots. you ever see any bruise brothers m/c down there???

Comment

Holy shit dude, what is up!
                  Same old with exception that I'm gearing up to move outta this shithole state. Making the trek to Austin!
                  explain. lake worth is that south fla?
                  No explanation needed. I'm just not fond of them. Let's leave it at that.
                  Yes, Lake Worth is the next town south of West Palm Beach. It sucks here.
                  nice scoots. you ever see any bruise brothers m/c down there???
                  Yeah, Smiley is pretty cool in that he marches to his own drum. Everyone is so hung up on blue print bobbers and choppers. He builds what he sees in each individual bike. As far as clubbers, I don't pay any attention to any of them. I just don't have any time to be part of their lives and vice versa. I used to be real club conscious but I couldn't tell you any club down here except the Viet Nam Vets.

Comment

just wondering

As far as clubbers, I don't pay any attention to any of them. I just don't have any time to be part of their lives and vice versa. I used to be real club conscious but I couldn't tell you any club down here except the Viet Nam Vets

i was just wondering. i have been reading about them and their website is down. some guys here started out as a black and white support club, switched to an 81 support club (over night) and i believe they have folded up.i had herd they(bruise brothers mc) had about three chapters in fla.

Comment

Working...
                    X