Be warned.. NHAA patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be warned.. NHAA patches

OK be warned to those who wear NHAA patches.

Chasrer and Black widow got me the NHAA patch. So like a kid on christmas, I sowed it on right away to my Dikkies Jacket. Now since I have put that on, I have recived alot of questions on Are you a Medical person. So I had to explain. Not to mention 1cop in on that when they were asking me about Bella. "OK you have the car, and you wear the jacket...." So just so you know, you might get more questions about the patch as you get about your car.

I love the patch by the way

Glad you like them!!!

We still plenty available.

They can be bought via paypal account: denise.nye@earthlink.net or just private message me for other forms of payment.

They are $4.00 until the end of May----that includes FREE SHIPPING

Comment

yeah i like mine

Comment

I take mine to all the car shows, I get lots of questions about it, but mainly one - "There really is a National Hearse & Ambulance Association, are you kidding me?" - And of course the occaisional - "Why?"

Comment

Paypal

I geuss ill be creating a paypal account now, bah

Comment

I'm staying the hell away from Paypal until I find out what's going on with Ebay. I'll send a PM because I'd like a few more of those patches too.

-denise

Comment

I think that these patches would go absolutely great with the DHA shirts, because if I let my long hair down so that the Fuck The PCS logo only shows from certain angles, it looks like a shirt that an EMT might wear. I only have one patch left, I sewed the other one to my funeralracing jacket. Maybe I can get this other one put on before Denver next week, wear the shirt on the way up there, then I'll have to order some more.

I wish I could get some more of those official LA County Coroner shirts too. I only have one, and I don't wear it much because it's priceless. I wore it the night we did the halloween hearse crash display, while I was messing around with the body on the ground under the sheet with blood on it. Some kid started screaming, and his mom never could convince him that it was faked, so she had to get him out of there. He didn't even get any candy, poor kid.

-d

Comment

show picture, i will take one and a still need a shirt for a fat man!!!

Comment

here's mine on my jacket:

Comment

I have recived alot of questions on Are you a Medical person
                    tehee I just got that at the bar last night. was funny as hell.
                    The old guy almost dropped when I told him what it was for.
                    made my night

Comment

long time no see andrea

Comment

lol yeah back in az, new job and having yet agen no reall life.
                        but loving my job. Just can't wait for my website for it to get up, takes a month and I havet o have a "nice" head shot done. They sead no to the one of me in the casket.

lol oh here is the main link to my new job, tehee. (yes it is for 18 and over)
                        Pure Romance has been the source for skin care, lubes, lingerie, and adult sex toys for women, men and couples for over 25 years. Shop online, host a party, or become a Consultant.

Yes I do those kind of parties

Comment

bad girl......hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                            I wish I could get some more of those official LA County Coroner shirts too. I only have one, and I don't wear it much because it's priceless. I wore it the night we did the Halloween hearse crash display, while I was messing around with the body on the ground under the sheet with blood on it. Some kid started screaming, and his mom never could convince him that it was faked, so she had to get him out of there. He didn't even get any candy, poor kid.

-d
                            Ok Morella, how fucking dumb are you? The reason I ask is cause for 2 reasons.

1 ~ When you purchase the shirt, it is a real coroners shirt, and people like you make it that we can't buy the shirts anymore. Oh and that brings me to the other reason
                            2 ~ um th so called "priceless" shirts can be bought for $18.00 plus S&H. Its really easy to order, you go to their web site, click the size you want, fill in the info, and you will receive it in a few days.

What I am saying is, don't make all hearse owners look fucking stupid and ignorant by wearing certain shirts that can reflect on us, and ruin the chance of getting the shirts, and that then would make the shirts "priceless"

Use your fucking brains!!!!

Oh I know I am going to get shit, but I am tired of everyone walking on egg shells to make Morella happy.

Comment

I'm on your side.
                              Is there any way you might happen to have there web site ? I'd like to check it out.
                              Thanks Tombstone

Comment

Working...
                              X