Need help! Ohio people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help! Ohio people

I have had a nasty string of bad luck the last few months. First my 74 Olds hightop was stolen out of Jonesborro last month. This is after I I dumped a fortune in it to suprize everyone at the monster bash with a nice hightop. I am out 5k min. Nothing I can do and the police are useless. I do ask GA people to keep your eyes open for a 74 olds.
    Now the man who I bought my 60 Flxible in Ohio decieded the free storage as long as I needed was not fair to him. He is charging me 10 dollars a day! I am behind about 400 dollars storage now and he is bleeding me dry. I overpaid him 3 grand for the car and them he said it took to long to pay so he charged me 500 dollars intrest of he was going to resell it. I kissed his ass and paid. Now he dumped this storage thing on me. He knows I am in a bind for money and I think he is just trying to default me on the car and resell it with no refund. Is there anyone near Washington Court House Ohio that could pick up and store a car so I can get my money to gether to ship it home. I will pay you but I am in a big hole right now and need some help.

Thanks

Suggest calling Carl @ CW Coach....he's 2 hours away. He's a great guy too....and should work with you.

Comment

Damn, that is a lot of misfortune, and a lot of assholation. I'm really sorry to hear it. Some people are only walking around on this earth because murder is illegal.

Did you have some expensive wheels on it? Sometimes people will take the wheels and leave the car nearby. I guess you could watch Ebay to see if someone suddenly has some parts for sale. Do you have a picture of it you can post, so people in that area can watch for it? You might also ask the police for places where kids usually leave cars when they're done joyriding them.

-d

Comment

I hate to say it but the hightop was probably crushed. Here in Macon there was a huge rash of car thefts, mainly older big bodied cars like impalas etc. and that's what they were doing with them, they'd take them to a scrapyard and sell them there. In fact one of the guys got caught because the scrapyard owner thought it was odd to be crushing a 2000 model lincoln hearse, which of course had been stolen from a funeral home that day.

but it still happens from time to time around here, stolen cars and stolen copper.

Comment

She was crushed.

Comment

sorry to hear that man, good luck on the Ohio deal. I agree with what Cary said, try CW coach sales

Comment

Working...
            X