Anybody watch LOST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watch LOST?

I'm not sure why I keep watching that damned show - it always just pisses me off!

I know what you mean - I hate myself for being hooked on it.
    Most of the second season completely pissed me off and it was a struggle to get through it - on the other hand I thought the finale last night was great...

***SPOILER ALERT***

Chris - did you realize where Jack's "flashes" were heading? Nina called it before I did. I thought it was excellent they flashed forward for the first time. So who is in the casket? We think either John Lock or that bug-eyed prick Ben.

Comment

Don't you guys have something better to watch....geeze...

Comment

My money is on Michael (the newspaper clipping said a man from new york, and it was in a black neighborhood), since he killed Libby and Ana in cold blood and left the rest for dead, changed his name when he got back to hide from the questions of 'where is everyone else?'.

One of the best episodes yet, I didn't think Charlie needed to die, but they made it go well.

About the flash forward thing, he made a statement in the hospital of 'if I'm drunker than my dad then fire me!', but his dad is dead (and his dad was the chief of surgery that the new dude replaced), so that confused me on the flashback/forward thing.

Comment

Heros is better.

Comment

Yeah - Michael - good call. We thought Lock because he had no family left. So the times that Jack was talking about his father - just dillusional from the goofballs?

Charlie totally could have survived a dozen different ways, (like that fucking porthole wasn't big enough to swim right out of - jeez..) but he believed it was his destiny to die, and that would be the only way to get Claire and the baby safe.

Did you catch the shot of Sawyer drinking the beer after Hurley showed up in the VW?

Comment

Working...
            X