Water powered car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water powered car?

I have to say it is impressive what people do in times of crisis and crunches.

This dude, Stan Meyer made a way to make hydrogen on the fly and run a car on it:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here is a documentary on zero point energy (I have the whole thing if anybody wants it) featuring the Briggs Cavitation heater (from Powder Springs as a matter of fact) and the Meyers electrolysis device:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

In both the documentary and in some of the texts about Mr. Meyers it mentions that he was approached by the government as well as offered a billion dollars in cash to sit on the idea. He was murdered. (do a google search for 'stan meyers murder')

Another cool technology step towards hydrogen powered cars (not fuel cell) is the Joe Cell. Here is some info on building a Joe Cell at home (people have just about gotten their cars to run exclusively on this, and adapting these hydrogen kits to existing cars is apparently not hard - I'm thinking of trying it on one of my lawn mowers)

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Bill_Williams'_Joe_Cell

This part concerns me, mostly because it shows that it works and somebody doesn't want it to:

In the first part of April, 2006, Bill Williams told a discussion list that he successfully tested a device known as the Joe Cell. It allegedly feeds off Orgone energy and uses electrically charged water as the "gate" or medium through which the aetheral energy is drawn from the surroundings and transferred to the automobile engine. He was in process of disclosing how he accomplished this when confronted on April 11 by two unidentified individuals who told him to cease all of his alternative energy work or there would be dire consequences. Williams complied, but others involved are doing all they can to make sure the information is republished and replicated widely.

Moving along, a dude in Florida has probably the most revolutionary idea of them all.

quick digression. I think that fuel cells are a dumb pursuit, and its just another way for companies to milk people for their money by making them reliant on getting their energy from them. I do understand the profound and detrimental effects that a free source of renewable and non-polluting energy would have on the global economy, and I think it may have been easier to suppress technology like this from coming to the forefront if people weren't feeling like the just did a nickel at a federal pound me in the ass penn every time they go to the gas pump. end digression.

This dude made an easier way to weld and cut metal, using water! (I've been watching this for a while, it's just recently that I wanted to revisit the ideas).

The most interesting part about it is that he has figured out a way to produce HHO gas from a generator in the car and augment his fuel with it, netting over 50% increase in fuel economy and a 20%+ increase in available power. He has gotten the car to run exclusively on the hydrogen produced by his device. They hope to have the retrofit kit ready to market by 2008. I'd also like to point out that this dude was much smarter about his technology by marketing it first as something that didn't blink on the radar, make a business out of it, then progress further into a corporation after securing the patents - much harder to kill 10 employees and all of the devices that are in circulation than one dude by poisoning him. This idea may actually stick and make it. Look around for Aquygen on the internet:

Thoughts?

Chris

hmm

Dont know if this applys or not but...

There is no act so bizarre that loneliness and boredom cannot drive a man to commit it. All that separates us from other primates is the intricacy of the act. -Morellas Signature

Comment

The problem is that it takes more power to split the hydrogen out of the water than it would take just to run the car on propane, LP or whatever. I could see them using it to solve localized urban pollution problems, but by the time they piped in, it would cost a fortune.

Instead, why not put the hydrogen in a balloon and go float around for a while. It's more fun than screwing with a computer.

-d

Comment

That's the thing about the HHO Gas (gotta watch the videos on it). It's not exactly zero point, but it's getting damned close. Plus, since it's hydrogen on demand and the system is only generating gas while it has current going to it, you aren't driving around in the Hindenburg.

Comment

This has been going on for years. I know of a man that lived in Africa in the 60's that came up with a way to run a car off of water and was paid off by Ford and Shell Oil to not produce it.

Comment

Working...
          X