• Show
Clear All

• Makes ya mad don't it?

Comment

• what scares me is the brown spot on his leg. looks like a dookie splatter

Comment

• Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
        Makes ya mad don't it?
        Naa it doesn't make me mad, I mean I have a set of black and white Mando-armor (How I wish the clone-troopers had looked) but even it is out of scale.

I'm not being one of the 501st guys, it's just that I've honestly seen suits made out of cardboard that look better than that. And that crotchplate.....it's just damn sad.

Comment

• BAM!

Comment

• You make us other nerds very proud Chace... very proud....

Comment

• I try.

Comment

• There are so many great things happening in this picture to assert your geekiness, it's awe inspiring.

The mandalorian tattoo still cracks me up... That's actually more geeky than having a tattoo of an operating system.

Comment

• 'Mythosaur Skull'

Comment

• an OPERATING SYSTEM?!?!?!

no, not hardly.

Now having "bounty hunter" written in aurabesh underneath the skull....for that I AM geekier

Comment

• Ok, skull maybe not more geeky than this 5" beauty on my shoulder...

But anything written in aurabesh is geekier than all. I guess my sci-fi leg I'm planning with Tom Baker, the Tardis, a Dalek, Kirk yelling KHAAAAAN and Khan might get honorable mention later.

Comment

• ANYTHING Star Trek is instantly geekier than anything Star Wars. And Dr. Who....that's checkmate brotha.

Comment

• Ha Ha

This is the only pic I could find that showed part of the aurabesh Tat

Comment

• I'm not suprised you knew who I was talking about..

Nikki got me the Doctor Who 'The Key to Time Collection' box set for christmas. If I can ever finish these f'n websites and quit taking on new ones I might get a chance to sit down and watch them.

Comment

• The "New" Dr Who on Sci-fi is ok but the last few on PBS sucked ass. The white guy who looked like Bob Ross was my favorite...but I guess overall it really isn't a great concept. But I'd rather watch it than Battlestar Galactica (the original, though I hear the new one is pretty good)

Comment

• Doctor Who was good when they had virtually no budget and everything was crappy british sci-fi, that is the appeal of it. Not sure why it's so awesome, it just is.

Which Doctor do you mean?

I heard the same thing about Battlestar Gallactica, but never got a chance to see any of the new ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X