Stolen Hearse In Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Hearse In Texas

Saw this on my myspace bulletin. Thought I would post here just incase.....

The plates she has now are:
    TEXAS P90 PLF
    The VIN# is 6Z90R2Q164390
    The Title# is 17769789

She's a 1972 Superior Coach Cadillac Hearse.

The top is a painted crinkle top with some rust on the top of it. It has had some bondo work around the front tire wells from rust and some bondo work on the passenger side loading door because the handle was knocked off.

The color is a dark midnight metal flake blue that sometimes looks black in the sunlight.

It had a hood ornament but it was stolen so there is a rectangular hole on the hood from the plate bolted underneath being ripped out.

The windshield was recently smashed.

The side windows and the back one I etched with a gothic arch design years ago. Thats one of the most recognizable detail of the car that most people in this town know.

It was stolen from the warehouse district here at 3509 Polk downtown Houston 2 nights ago around 9:00 p.m.
    Attached Files

Someone must not like her. Also, its not a good get-away vehicle.

Comment

No shit. There was a guy a few years ago that stole an almost new model hearse in the atlanta area, everyone noticed the car from the news and he ended up dumping it in a lake somewhere in some neighborhood out of paranoia.

but thats fucked up.

Comment

DFW

We'll keep our eyes peeled up here, in this part of the state, anyone trying to buy or a sell a hearse typically contacts me at some point.

Alex!

Comment

Working...
        X