Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone even use this forum anymore????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone even use this forum anymore????

I mean come on. When I joined the forum it was the previous version and there seemed to be a lot more traffic on it and more people helping each other. Now it is just a sitting dead (no pun intended). What happened to it???

I check almost every night. Cant have a conversation with myself.........

Comment

I posted a couple times and got a couple responses, and then pretty much nothing. Which is a shame. I'd like to be part of more activity here, but like pyro said above, you can't talk to yourself. Well, technically you can, but people will think you're crazy.

Comment

Ruined by Facebook

Comment

I check daily too - there are a few bugs I need to fix and get everything working right again and I have been a little swamped elsewhere to do it. Soon my friends, soon.

Comment

lurking about ......

Comment

Me too, still lurking about.

Comment

I check in every once in a while. But it's been AGES since I've posted any thing.

Comment

I'm still around as well. It seemed to have died off right after all the graphics went away. I also find it a little tougher to navigate than in the past. When all the graphics disappeared, I thought it was just a quick upgrade to the software, but then they never seemed to have come back, lol. I totally understand the whole super busy thing. (I own several business myself). I think that once the kinks are worked out, it would be cool again. I really miss this place.

Comment

It's too bad. I totally understand everyone being busy and a good portion of the country is under a mini ice age. I am along with others in the hope that the forum will pick back up and returns to the valuable resource it is for all coachers.
                    Last edited by lastryde; 02-04-2015, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I check now and then, but really don't like the new format.

Facebook has killed this place, and I refuse to be on it so I guess I just miss out on whats going on.

Comment

still about and =^P with facepuke

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
                          I check now and then, but really don't like the new format.
                          What he said. I've lurked here without posting since I joined, I'm sad to see a complete lack of recent content. Can anyone see Psychobot's posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Nickels View Post

What he said. I've lurked here without posting since I joined, I'm sad to see a complete lack of recent content. Can anyone see Psychobot's posts?
                            Like you, I've lurked for a very long time and then finally registered here just over a year ago but have never posted until now. As you know content is derived by the participation of members who contribute so if you?re sad to not see any new or recent content you have the power to change that by contributing fresh new content.

As for your question, yes I can see Psychobot's posts... but understanding his posts... that?s a different matter HA! Just kidding Psychobot!

Comment

It really has died. There's a few clubs that aren't doing anything on their fagbook pages either.

Comment

Working...
                              X