Christine Risen From The Grave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christine Risen From The Grave

I know there are a bunch of Christine lovers on this board. How would you like to get a hold of this...

http://www.forwardlook.net/19571958P.../countdown.asp

I know it is not a '58 fury but you could sure make it look like a Christine clone. I know they used a combination of '57 & '58 fury and belvedere models for the movie.

yea, i've been watching this for a couple of years. it's getting close.
    i'd like to see it come out in good shape. but i don't think it will.

Comment

I don't even have to look at the link to know what it is. Me and Ganchi were talking about going last year before we got hosed on "Rustine" (a 58 savoy not worth her weight in shit). I planned of taking my 57 Fury until a few months ago but gas is just to damn high. I think the excavation is in less than a week.

Comment

There is a huge group of 57-59 plymouth owners that are decending on Tulsa the day that its dug up. Pretty cool. Id love to find someone willing to trade their 58 plymouth for my 64 M&M

Comment

Fuck that car! Fuck it hard and raw! I hope the open it and it's a pile of dust with a big fat rusted V sitting on the ground right next to someones blackened heart!

Nah, not bitter at all.

Comment

Awwww.....come on. You know you loved that car. Show us the picture again where you are leaning over the hood of your new pride and joy while she was still on the tralor

Comment

come on, chris tell us how you really feel.
              just kidding, i know the story behind you and richard getting fucked.
              it's sad those people are out there.

Comment

It's only an hour from us, and I can't go. WOrk has cracked down on time off. It sucks ass! I have been planning on going since I found that site 6 years ago. One of the local members has sent me a link to the TV station covering the event. Here it is.

Comment

Boyd Coddington to help with the unveiling

Well what ever shape its in, Im sure Boyd will get it looking like new or better again...I think it will be in pretty good shape from reading how they prepared it ..guess we will all find out Friday...

Comment

Tulsa News Flash!!!

My brother is in downtown Tulsa right now 9:45AM, they are removing the lid off the tomb the Belvedere is in to see what they're gonna' hafta' deal with......he just called, and said they've discovered water over the trunk lid......YouTube video shortly.....

Comment

news link

http://newsok.com/article/3065823

Comment

That sux..but im sure what ever shape it's in they will bring it back to new again...but i bet everything they placed in it is gone forever if its been under water that long..

Comment

Sitting under water for 49 years it probably still doesn't have half as much rust as that Savoy that Richard and I enjoyed so much...

Comment

we'll find out soon i hope.

Comment

chris, yours wasn't that car that was at your godfather's shop for awhile was it?

Comment

Working...
                              X