Johnny Lightening Hearses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Lightening Hearses

I got both of the Johnny Lightening Hearses. WooHoo. Yippeee! Here's a pic. Thought you guys would like them.

Hell yeah!

Comment

Where did you find them?
      I can't find them anywhere.

I think we need a thread in pic post where everyone can post pics of thier hearse toys and models. This will take me some time to do because I have so many.

Comment

They are all over ebay

Comment

Not Ebay. I found one at Wal-Mart in North Augusta and one at a hobby shop over in Aiken. We were hunting for some other stuff so I decided to look for these while I was at it. Got lucky. Did anyone pick up the 3 scooby doo hearse sets at the loganville wal-mart before Monsterbash? I saw several over at North Augusta Wal-mart if anyone still needs one and there were several at my wal-mart here in Augusta too. Let me know I can pick them up for you.

Comment

i have one of the scooby ones. still haven't found a regular hearse in stores

Comment

Totally Awesome!!!

I will begin my search.......I'm up to about 30 of those MatchBox Hearses

Comment

Have a metric ass ton of those matchbox ones, but can't find anything else. Especially the johnny lighting ones. Will have to start looking for the scooby doo ones.

Comment

Well Poop. There aren't that many places around here that sell Johnny Lightining. Most of the Hobby shops that had a decent selection has quit carrying them.

Comment

Working...
                  X