HOLY CRAP THE FORUM IS BACK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY CRAP THE FORUM IS BACK!!

Yes I know that this forum has been literally dead for something like 4 years but I had some time today and was moving servers anyway so I figured I'd fix it.

Lots of great new features with this iteration and please please please let me know if something does't work or seems weird. There is a bit of a learning curve over the ancient versions but plenty of goods.

giphy.gif

Kazaa!

Comment

Let's do this!

Comment

One thing I haven't figure out how to fix yet is the youtube embed. You can do a video embed and use the full youtube URL and that will work.

Comment

Hmmmm, not sure if this is real yet. Could just be an illusion, looks rather like an illusion I once had.

Comment

GREAT to be back! Wow, now to remember navigating this bitch. It's all coming back to me, even remembered user name AND password for login!
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Last edited by hotroddwayne; 10-22-2023, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
              Owned around 100 hearses, flower cars, & ambulances, always buying, selling, and trading but this one is special to me. Owned it since 2012
              Holy crap dude - I honestly didn't know you had moved that many cars! The '95 is the car I always associate with you in my head. How do you manage it? Just catch a deal, do some work, move it on to the next?

Comment

brutus.jpg
                glad to see things backup and running

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post

Holy crap dude - I honestly didn't know you had moved that many cars! The '95 is the car I always associate with you in my head. How do you manage it? Just catch a deal, do some work, move it on to the next?
                  At this point, 80% of the time the coaches find me. It's such a fun hobby and always on the lookout for deals and that next coach I can't live without!

Comment

Awesome! I'm glad it's back up

Comment

Originally posted by nmacarthur View Post
                      Awesome! I'm glad it's back up
                      NICOLE!!! Holy shit I haven't seen you in ages!!

Comment

I created a whole ass new account and realized my old one was still on here. I've never loved the aggravation of getting back in the old groove so much!

Comment

I got a moderation alert on one of your test posts and when I tried to approve it, this happened…on multiple attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
                            I got a moderation alert on one of your test posts and when I tried to approve it, this happened…on multiple attempts.
                            Yeah - there is a whole CMS system built into this I didn't bother to work on yet. The 'article' itself exists but its parent doesn't so I need to get that part doing the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadaverllac View Post
                              I created a whole ass new account and realized my old one was still on here. I've never loved the aggravation of getting back in the old groove so much!
                              Message me your old account and I'll get your post and reputation on this new account to match or I can help you get back in the old one.

Comment

Working...
                              X