mmm bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmm bacon

I dont usually like wendys, crowded, slow, fries always cold or not cooked long enough but when one of my coworker bought me this I was in love try one today

i think i just felt my ass have it's own heart attack

Comment

do what

What exactly do you mean by that cat? Are you afraid of the runs?

Comment

They need to put some chicken on that bitch and have all of the tasty land animals represented...

That thing does look tasty though.

Comment

Ha

I just got one and a 99 cent crispy chicken sandwhich and combined em hehe

Comment

I allllllmost got one of these Saturday, but thankfully Nikki talked me out of it.

Comment

my bikerbutt has gotten bad enough, but ooo...it does look good.

Comment

Now the real question. Does it really have that much bacon on it?

I hate it when i go to taco bell, and the tacos are over flowing with toppings. Then you get them, and they are not even half full. So i never trust restaurant pictures.

Comment

There are people who are paid to make those sanwiches/tacos/salads/whatever in the ad photos. That's how we get suckered in the front door.

Comment

One of our old roomates backin the day worked as a manager at Wendy's (the one off of Jimmy Carter by the 24 hour autozone) and one day he made the original 'Ganci Burger'. It was 3 patties, 6 slices of cheese, 6 pieces of bacon served on a kaiser bun with only mayo. I think we figured it out to be like 1800 calories or something absurd like that.

Holy shit I can't believe I used to eat like that (as I sit here and 'enjoy' can #3 of tuna for the day).

Comment

LOL, you sound like me. Tuna, tuna, and more tuna. However, it's much better in SUSHI!

Comment

lol Ganci........no one can touch the "Ganci" burger.

Comment

Dasvigo

Baconator has 6 bacons instead of usual 1 or 2 so no it doesnt look like the pic but still more bacon than average, Taco Bell, typically franchises will put more meat or cheese than corporate stores although corporate stores have better service, Id rather put up with the poorly trained franchise employee that gives me more cheese or meat.

Comment

Working...
                          X