Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It rubs the lotion on it's skin...

[YOUTUBE]r4-9mB_kGgg[/YOUTUBE]

I read the book in 1991, saw the movie a few years later. The 'it' idea was that the serial killer saw his victims as things, and not people. The lotion was to soften the skin because the killer was a tranny, trying to make a vest out of a woman to wear.

Comment

IT was also a referance to "The Hobbit". Gollum (sp?) holds Bilbo Baggens in a hole and refers to him only as "IT" and Biblo only escapes after taking the one ring, which Gollum calls his precious, the name of the killer's dog. (which after being captured by the girl in the hole led, indirectly to her freedom)

I learned that in film school, money well spent.

Comment

I enjoyed that.

Comment

Oh Great. Just when I thought I had that song out of my head. It took months to leave the last time.

Oh well, might as well go with it.

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin".... "Or else it gets the hose again"

"It put's the lotion in the basket"
          "It put's the lotion in the fucking basket, bitch"
          Last edited by EternalCombustion; 06-17-2007, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X