NEW Fuck you thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Fuck you thread

I find fuck you threads amusing, so i am staring another one.

FUCK YOU Georgia drivers licence examiners. I stood behind this elderly woman for 30 fucking minutes, while the license examiner told this woman how to read. She couldn't even read the big letters in the fucking machine!!!!!!...The license examiner even said to the woman." can you read even ONE of the big letters?", and when the woman was lucky enough to get her GUESS right, they renewed her fucking license!!!!!!!!!...For the love of all that is unholy, I went off on the bitch.

I'd like to extend a big ole 12" of thick black FUCK YOU to congress, the senate and the president for this fucking amnesty bill they are reviving and trying to push through again. IT IS NOT THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND IT IS NOT WHAT THEY WANT! Not entirely sure when our 'representatives' quit actually 'representing' the desires of their constituents, but they can all get fucked in the puckered brown asshole with colossal elephant cock weighing in at 14 lbs and has god damned ears on them. The people bought that amnesty shit in '86 and we got hammered with more illegals than ever.

Comment

oh and

fuck this guy just cause I dont have an ambulance

Comment

Junkyards

Fuck junkyard owners who overprice shit and act like your INconveniencing them for being their paying too much for their shit, I hope they all get raped with frozen corndogs

Comment

Originally posted by Dasvigo View Post
          Fuck junkyard owners who overprice shit and act like your INconveniencing them for being their paying too much for their shit, I hope they all get raped with frozen corndogs

With spicy brown mustard on them!!!!!!

Comment

Fuck L Ron Hubbard and
            Fuck all his clones.
            Fuck all these gun-toting
            Hip gangster wannabes.
            Fuck retro anything.
            Fuck your tattoos.
            Fuck all you junkies and
            Fuck your short memory.
            Fuck smiley glad-hands
            With hidden agendas.
            Fuck these dysfunctional,
            Insecure actresses.

LEARN TO SWIM!

Comment

And fuck Dixie....No. Nevermind. don't. He hasn't paid me one fucking dime in child support!

Comment

I'm tellin ya, they aren't mine. Not a single one of the whole bunch.

Comment

But they look just like YOU!!!!!

shit wait a minute. we are both Bald. Tatooed. White guys. Shit, i need to check and make sure i didn't fuck MYSELF.

Comment

Oh god...poor kids.

Comment

And fuck the people at Coke

Fuck whoever the fuck came up with 10 different types of dietary Coke and fuck the store owners who stopped stocking Cherry Coke to stock all this bullshit pussy commy Purple Coke 1 now with riboflavin or whatever the fuck it is, Bunch of assholes.

Comment

mmm! redheads

Comment

oh yeah, fuck you to the people that ride the left lane under the speed limit

Comment

I can't post in this thread........ way to many Fuck you's to go around.

Comment

Good call!

Comment

Working...
                              X