No announcement yet.

Another night in paradise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably less than an hour. If you are doing stuff like flash and tribal, just about any shop that is super clean nearby should be able to handle what you are looking for.

Look for reviews on Inkednation.com, TattooNow.com and prick magazine (forgot the link).

Chris

Comment

Thanks. I can't sit still very long. I'm very hyper. The quality of the little ones I'm not too concerned about. It's the big one that I want perfect. If it gets fucked up, you will see one pissed off bitch. I don't cuss much but this would be one of those times. It's a white tiger and the tail is supposed to wrap around under my left breast. My own design, kind of cool, at least I think so. There's more to it than that of course. I'll check out those sites. Thanks again.

Comment

I went to two interesting news stories today.

One was a young black couple, the guy beat the shit out of the girl and held her at gunpoint as he sprayed lighter fluid all over her bedroom then lit it on fire. Then he tried to tie her to the bed post but she ran away (with a broken leg, nose, and arm) and was taken to the Medical Center of Central Ga. The guy's still on the loose.

Then after leaving that I went to a murder/suicide at a trailer park. A man came home to find that his 91 year old bedridden mother had been killed by his 66 year old wife who then shot herself.

It was a busy day.

Comment

Did you read the one about the ex-marine that was camping and a bear stole his cooler and he threw a log at the 300 lb bear and killed it and the man was given a ticket for failing to secure his camp site? Here in Helen, GA.

Comment

Or how about this one. FITCHBURG, Mass. - Police say a gravedigger stole body parts _ including a skull and a thigh bone _ from a broken casket at a church cemetery and took them home to make an ashtray.

Comment

Busy day eh Chace?

Comment

Originally posted by deadbride View Post
                Or how about this one. FITCHBURG, Mass. - Police say a gravedigger stole body parts _ including a skull and a thigh bone _ from a broken casket at a church cemetery and took them home to make an ashtray.
                I want one!

Comment

Yeah, I actually had 3 other stories in the show too.

So enjoy this video featuring one of the bast cars ever and one of the best singers ever.

"The General Lee" by Johnny Cash

Comment

Working...
                  X