death of chris benoit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• death of chris benoit

chris and family found dead in their Ga. home today. dead at age 40.

Here's what we're getting on the news feed.....

Chris Benoit, his wife and child were found slain today at their
    Fayette County home.
    Lieutenant Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department
    says the three were found about 2:30 p.m., but he would release no
    other details.
    Pope says the deaths are being investigated as homicide, but the
    cause of death awaits autopsy results tomorrow.
    He would not say how the bodies were discovered, or who found
    them.
    The World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Website that the
    40-year-old Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son were found dead
    but also had no other details. The seven-year-old was named Daniel.
    The W-W-E said that instead of its programming tonight on USA
    Network, it would air a three-hour tribute to Benoit.

Comment

yeah....i'm watching it now. hopefully they will tell what happened tomarrow.

Comment

the news is calling it a possible murder/suicide now.

Comment

Damn!

Comment

That is some seriously fucked up shit right there.

I heard that they were killed on friday and he offed himself on sunday - and the wwe are the ones who called the cops because he hadn't shown up to some appearance.

I wonder what snapped in him.

Comment

autopsies are underway as of 10am.

Comment

A law enforcement official close to the investigation says pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room.
                The family was found dead Monday, and authorities were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide. Investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, 47, and son, Daniel, 7, over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

“The details, when they come out, are going to prove a little bizarre,” Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspaper

Comment

damn

Comment

Fuck

Fuck that fucking fuck. Wanna die? Fine. Kill yourself. Wife driving you crazy? Fine. Kill her too. BUT A 7-YEAR-OLD KID???? Fuck you you fucking fuck. Sane or not, I hope Mr. Benoit's death was excrutiatingly painful and slow.

Comment

I hate wrestling, I wish they would ALL to kill themselves?

Comment

Today, there was another bizarre twist to the Benoit case
                        involving a posting to the online encyclopedia Wikipedia. At 12:01
                        a.m. Monday, about 14 hours before authorities say the bodies were
                        found, someone updated Benoit's page on the Wikipedia site stating
                        that the reason he missed a match Saturday night was "stemming
                        from the death of his wife Nancy."

Step 1.) Kill Wife

Step 2.) Update Wikipedia

Step 3.) Call Police

Looks like somebody forgot step 3!!!!!

Comment

I love the redneck white trash all around his house on the news mourning him. What a great loss, he will be missed. Give me a fucking break, the guy is a piece of shit. These are the same people that get pissed when you say wrestling is fake and have to dress up to go to Walmart. They should have the fire deptment turn a hose on those idiots. I would love to see LMS's black hearse fly by and turn a few of them into a red greasy spot on the asphalt. That would look good on the 6 o'clock. I heard his son was retarded or slow or something like that on the news as well. How can you possible be so cold as to kill this boy and his mother. If he is full of that much hate he should have been a real man and beheaded himself with a chainsaw after killing a few of the rejects that are morning him out side his gate. What kind of man kills his own 7 year old son? I bet the "monster " at Virginia Tech would not even stoop to the level of killing a 7 year old retarded child? What do you want to bet they will all be buried together, side by side as well???? May the bastard burn in hell for eternity.

Comment

Well this isn't the first time professional wrestling has jumped the gun on doing a tribute to a fallen wrestler only to find out the person they're honoring is not the hero they thought he was. Who can forget the WCW Nitro tribute to Lee Harvey Oswald back in '63?

Lee Harvey Oswald was shot dead by Jack Ruby, live on national television, as he was exiting a jail in Texas under police guard. WCW chairman Eric Bischoff was friends with Oswald in his ECW days and he insisted the upcoming Nitro performance be devoted to Oswald's memory. Some opposed the rush to a tribute, particularly Mike Tenay, who felt that Oswald might yet be pothumously convicted of assassinating the President. Bischoff was not interested in possibilities and TBS owner Ted Turner was willing to back him up on the issue.

On the night of November 24th, the first hour of Nitro was devoted to interviews and footage of Lee Harvey Oswald. Dozens of wrestlers, many of them teary-eyed and visibly upset, took to the cameras to wax poetic about the fallen Oswald.

Sample Testimonial - Villano IV

Eh, as the most politically active of the Villano luchadores I say I have very fond memories of Lee. He was a gentleman and he took the business of wrestling very seriously.

When I first started no one would be nice to me. They said, "oh look, it is another Villano to lose matches to the Power Team or Booker T." Lee was not like those other wrestlers. He said to me it was very good I was a Villano and he said he respects the Villano luchadores very much because we represent the faceless proletariat.

I don't know for certain what crazy gringo was talking about. He had some pamphlets, but they were mostly in English and I am not so good at reading English. Something about communism.

The thing...ah...the...I am getting emotional. Look at me. Get a grip, Villano Four.

You know, say what you want about communism, it may be bad, but that doesn't mean all communists are bad. Look at Frida Kahlo. She painted beautiful pictures of fruit and plants and eyebrows and breasts. She lived with Trotsky. How can a little communism make a man bad? It can't. It can't do that. Not with a heart as true as the one is beating in the heart technicos luchador Lee Harvey Oswald.

You guys should talk to Spice. She's one of the Nitro Girls and I think she had an abortion for Lee. Maybe she want to say a few words, I don't know.

The Retraction: Bischoff apologized for honoring Oswald in 1965 and agreed to serve a tour of duty in Vietnam to repay the nation for his sins. In a shocking turn of events, he enlisted the help of Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Sergeant Slaughter to trick Harlem Heat into boarding an Army troop ship bound for Southeast Asia. Law at the time stipulated that they were obligated to serve out a tour of duty in Bischoff's place. Booker T was badly wounded by a napalm strike too close to his position. The terrible scars, physical and emotional, are with him to this day.

Comment

Good stuff Chace!

Yeah, I could get behind the VA tech guy, but this dude disgusts me. Killing his wife isn't that big of a deal (relatively speaking), but unless he killed his son out of mercy to avoid having him be some kind of media spectacle after the public found out about his dad killing his mom and then himself, complete piece of shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X