Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's With All the Guests?

Are they bots or what?

I've noticed that too, that the "guests" are more & more, less members.

Comment

Aliens are watching, and they want hearses.

Comment

it's google and yahoo crawling the site daily...

Comment

My guess is that they're dropping by just to look at all of the silly sig pictures. I coudn't stop laughing. I showed them to Tony, and he thought I was reading a GLBT board.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
            I showed them to Tony, and he thought I was reading a GLBT board.
            WHAT?! This isn't a GBLT board? I want my money back!

Comment

No, it's just for the bi-curious.

What the hell does that mean, anyway?

Comment

What, bi-curious? It's a crutch for gay men who are above being gay but not so much so that they can't search for a little cock on MySpace every now and then. But since it's MySpace cock it's not like bar cock or swim team cock or church bus cock and thus is not as condemning.

It's also a label for guys who are 40+ and haven't realized the only person the above charade is fooling is deaf and dumb Aunt Edna. And since the nursing home cafeteria is a wi-fi hotspot now even she knows.

Comment

What, bi-curious? It's a crutch for gay men who are above being gay but not so much so that they can't search for a little cock on MySpace every now and then.
                  Thanks. Wanna hear something weird? There are guys who want to experiment with their homosexual feelings, but they don't want to do anything "gay", so they look for this mythical creature called the "She-Male". Evidently a She-Male has the face and the body of a beautiful woman, but with male genitalia.

My guess is that this creature is actually a tranny with a WHOLE bunch of implants, or a woman with a strap-on dildo who leaves the lights off, but we may never know, any more than we know if Bigfoot exists.

-denise

Comment

I don't believe men can be bi - it's a gay dude who likes pussy on the side. If you are a dude and you touch another dick, you are gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                      I don't believe men can be bi - it's a gay dude who likes pussy on the side. If you are a dude and you touch another dick, you are gay.

And your excuse is............?

Comment

I needed the money!

Comment

how much did you think you wre going to get?!?!?!?!?...it was the mutha fucken BANG BUS BIOTCH!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It was for a 1/4 g and a pack of camels - but WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE!? They only called me after they got finished with you and realized that fat freckled white dudes film well...

Comment

LMFAO Oh my god that was good.lol. My eyes are fucking watering.

Comment

Working...
                              X