What the hell is wrong with W?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is wrong with W?

Seriously. Why is he pushing this absurd 'immigration' bill so hard. He has cemented himself as the worst president in history (as the 'decider' apparently decided to do so) and is only getting worse.

To hell with 'due process' and a bill being defeated and dying:

"Proponents of the bill received four more than the 60 votes necessary to send the legislation to the floor for debate after several pleas from Bush over the last two weeks, including a rare trip to Capitol Hill to twist a few arms and a final speech Tuesday morning.

"I view this as a historic opportunity for Congress to act," Bush told an audience of supporters at the Eisenhower office building. "This is a moment for people who have been elected to come together, focus on a problem and show the American people we can fix a problem."

Fix a problem? I can think of a few things about this problem that need to be fixed.

I never in my life figured I'd vote for a democrat (and I didn't come to this decision lightly by any means), but I'm voting for Obama in '08.

Here is a link to the article:

Though the Senate voted Tuesday to bring President Bush's immigration reform bill back to the Senate floor, objections to any of two dozen amendments to be debated starting Wednesday could kill the bill for the year.

Comment

I have actually thought about becomming a "medical assistant" at a public health facility, and injecting the whole lot of them with ovary destroying fetus killing drugs. Hmmm..... Maybe I should run for prez..

Sings<<<< Sweet lovely death, is waiting for your breath, come sweet death, one last caress..........

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
        I have actually thought about becomming a "medical assistant" at a public health facility, and injecting the whole lot of them with ovary destroying fetus killing drugs. Hmmm..... Maybe I should run for prez..
        Maybe you should ...that's a great idea!

Comment

The Bush family have been proponents of "One World Government" for generations. Their immigration bill is part of the united North America, as are the "Amero", I-35 project, and the recent change in trucking legislation.

Don't worry about it, though. You don't have a damned thing to worry about. They don't have time to do it.

-denise

Comment

I'm not worried. I have 3000 rounds of armor peircing 7.62x54 ammo.lol. Guaranteed to go through a roach coach, or a conctrete building..........Yeah, i wish they would die. Nuff said.

Comment

Many people are arming up. 3000 rounds isn't much...100 magazines' worth. I know people who have 3' crates full. We have about 10,000 rounds, and some tracers and incindiaries. I already know that we're not going to have time to get off a shot, but every time Tony hears something on the news, he tells me to order another 1000 rounds, and I do it just to make him happy.

If you really believe that you're going to war in the street, my suggestion is to invest in magazines, while you can still get the ones that hold more than five rounds. Your thumbs are going to get outrageously tired after loading the first 20-30 mags, and you have to stop shooting while you reload them.

I'm fond of the AK47. Ammunition is dirt cheap, and I can fire it accurately without putting it on my shoulder, but the furniture gets hot after I fire four or five mags through it without a break. They're probably more fun in winter.

-denise

Comment

Working...
              X