What is the best thing to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best thing to do.

I noticed something while taking a dump. There was no toilet paper in a 20 mile radius of me. What is the best approach.

Say Fuck it, stand up pull up your pants and continue with your day

hop around with your pants around your ankles looking for some paper

use a sutable substitute, towel, wash rag, your shirt.

get in the shower.

I put it in a poll Don't know why it posted twice???
    Last edited by 60Buick; 06-30-2007, 09:45 PM.

I would say shower. Although I can't believe I am answering this, but it is kind of like pissing in the shower. Remember the Seinfeld episode where the arguement was " what?!?!?!?!? It all goes down the same drains!!!!"

Comment

It depends. If you're in your at your own house, the shower is your best bet. In somebody else's house, I would go with the curtains, or the guest towels. Some people have to learn the hard way to put paper in there.

-denise

Comment

I would agree with denise but maybe go a step further, in your house the shower is the best bet, if in someone else's house it depends on when you notice.....if you still have more pooin' to be doin' then flush, and upper deck their toilet,(for those not in the know "Upper Decking" is when you remove the tank cover from the back of the toilet and poo in there. The poo then filters into the water that goes into the toilet, eventually smelling VERY bad. The best part is that if properly done there's no way to totally remove the odor without replacing the toilet!) afterwards use their shower, the U.D. is enough punishment. If you don't want to, or can't do an U.D. I'd wipe with the soap (if in bar form) and/or use the toothbrushes, being sure to remove all poo evidence the knowledge of their poo brushing is reward enough.

That comes from the best advice I ever got,"When you go off to college the first thing you need to do is piss on your roommates toothbrush. That'll give you a feeling of power later on when you hate each other."

Comment

Working...
        X