Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The superior finally gets out today......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The superior finally gets out today......

A week and a half after it was supposed to be done, the 84 superior is comming home in her new shade of purple today. I can't wait to see it. Should be quite interesting......

nothing like sitting around waiting for your coach to get out of the shop..

Comment

Well,here are some before and after pics. All that is left are the rims/tires, and the curtains. ........and whatever else the damn woman can come up with between now and then..........

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Sweet! That paint job looks good.

Comment

Looks awesome!

How much?

Comment

nearly $800

Comment

That's not bad!

I need to get Richard to do the body work on my car then it'll be ready to paint (now that I have a garage to keep her in, I'm going to get to work on doing some major repairs and upgrades finally).

Comment

Its not the best job in the world, but the not so good areas are right along where the trim for the vinyl top meet the paint. And on these cars if you take that trim loose youll never get the top back on right. But it is tollerable. It's a little lighter colored than Casey wanted it, but she is happy with it.

Comment

nice!

Comment

damn!!!!! i like it.

Comment

Working...
                    X