Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE DO THIS TO MEE?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE DO THIS TO MEE?????

A friend of mine just left a message for me on my cell phone stating that he has a 1968 Jaguar XKE that has no motor, no tranny, and the interior is gutted.
    Why do people do this shit to me. Knowing good and full well I will go get it. And of course EVERYONE should know exactly what my plans would be for it. This is bullshit man. This kind of shit is going to get me into a divorce. When it comes to shit like this, I have NO self control whatsoever.

lol

Comment

I love you

Comment

Just make plans to move a long, long off and realize how much it will cost to towbar it, or how little you could get for any of your cars. That's getting it for me right now.

-denise

Comment

68 should be a series 1 XKE, correct? the Series 1 engine was a 6 clyinder that was nice. the V12 cars sucked ass. There's tons of 350 conversions for those cars that would be better.
          They suck to get in and out of, and the Lucas electronics they used were unreliable at best.
          But if you still want to do it, I used to restore these cars for a living and can offer you tons of advice

Comment

Working...
          X