Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want you to go in that bag and find my wallet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want you to go in that bag and find my wallet...

'Which one is it?'

the one that say bad mother fucker

Comment

I found this site awhile back and showed it to my one buddy. He bought one instantly and it looks AWESOME! I am thinkin about buying one...and they are buy one, get one half off...so I may go halves with someone.

Hand crafted bad mother fucker leather wallets

Comment

Mitchell has one of those

Comment

I've got 2... =)

Comment

do marsellis look like a bitch?

Comment

get a royale with cheese while youre at it

Comment

They actually do have a word for "quarter pounder" in France, but "quarte livre" does not sound very appetizing. There is a joke about going to McDo' for a "Filet o' Fiche", but it is a pun that I don't get.

I'd rather have a Big Cahuna burger any day.

-denise

Comment

Seriously? $31 for that? I guess the $1 is for the cost of materials. They should be charging $25.17 if they want to be funny and still price gouge. They NEED to be charging more like $5 for shit that you can MAKE YOURSELF! Get a leather wallet kit and some stamping tools. Although those are embroidered with an embroidery machine, through leather. Oh and a laminated card, fucking great.

$14 and it lights the fuck up so you can see it at night. http://www.gadgetstorm.com/product-3...ng_Wallet.html

That, with this image http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B00141DD2Q (or hell, you could put anything on the outside of the wallet, even a hearse or hearse club logo or the NHAA logo).

and maybe waterproof/fireproof, oil/grease resistent with RFID blocking would be one bad motherfucking wallet if you ask me.

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                  There is a joke about going to McDo' for a "Filet o' Fiche", but it is a pun that I don't get.
                  Sounds like a librarian joke.

Comment

Sounds like a librarian joke.
                    Now that you put it that way, I think I get it. A "fiche" colloq. can mean a slip of paper, so it's sort of like a cardboard frozen pizza, or cooking a carp on a board, then eating the board.

Or...when you're done paying a hundred bucks for a bad mother fucker wallet and all of its accessories, and you can't afford to buy any bad motherfucking groceries, you can cook the wallet and eat it.

-denise

Comment

Working...
                    X