Fucking Bondo........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Bondo........

I hate bondo. I really do. We have this deep fused mutual hatred for eachother. But at least I can weld like a motherfucker, and at least it is a racecar , not a show car.

There. Whew. I don't feel at all better now than I did before I posted this crap.

Fuck you monkeys.lol.

You could always learn to "sweat" lead. Those old school guys were incredible.

Comment

that is very true. alot of the stuff they did back then still looks good today

Comment

I use resin or fiber resin, it's stronger than bondo & easier to wor with.

Comment

If you think bondo is bad, you'd hate ledding. That creates lots more cussing and yelling and eventually throwing heavy items across your garage.

Comment

I wish I could lead. It seems like such a fascinating art.

Comment

learning to lay lead is on my list of to-dos............definatly a dying art form

Comment

Leading sucks ass. Thats why they invented Bondo. Mix it ,wipe it and sand it. With lead you burn the shit out of yourself at least 10x's an hour. You have to were a resperator because the fumes are toxic. Its usually hot outside when doing it and working with a torch only adds to the misery. If you sand to much off, you usually fuck up all the good shit you already did while adding more lead. It can also be difficult to get it to stick to the metal you are working on. Plus its heavy and exspensive. Its like soldering only bigger. I've done it...I hate it. Bondo is the shit.

Comment

Working...
                X