banned xbox commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned xbox commercial

云掌财经是专业互联网理财投资交流社区平台,汇聚众多股市达人、权威财经专家、投资高手、证券投资顾问等,为投资者提供专业的投资决策参考,股票行情、高手观点、大盘分析、板块聚焦、资讯点评、个股点睛、理财进阶,尽在云掌财经

This would mark the second time I have Microcrap try to pull the "Banned" commercial viral marketing tool.

Basically, they claim their commercial was "Banned". Don't ask "By WHO?" because the answer is pathetically disappointing, usually "Errrrrrr...by our lawyers?"

Ok, that makes sense. You spent a cool million making a commercial just to let people who work FOR you "ban" it. My ass. Then people go out and repost their commercial for them, doing the advertisers job for free. Good old viral marketing, it never fails.

Comment

It was aired on TV here along time ago, I don't remember any complaints about it then for it to be banned. So I would go with Zach's statement, their lawyers.

Comment

Yeah...I saw that on TV awhile back. I doubt it was ever "banned"

Comment

that was just the way it was titled while i was lookig for banned cartoons on guba.
          i just thought the ending was awsome. !!!

Comment

云掌财经是专业互联网理财投资交流社区平台,汇聚众多股市达人、权威财经专家、投资高手、证券投资顾问等,为投资者提供专业的投资决策参考,股票行情、高手观点、大盘分析、板块聚焦、资讯点评、个股点睛、理财进阶,尽在云掌财经

this one says banned bugs bunny but no bunny either

Comment

Working...
            X