NEW GUITARS!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW GUITARS!!!!!!

I love new guitars. I just ordered 2. One is a completely custom job.

First I decided I needed a Les Paul. I wanted a 59 gold top, but then I decided to get the next guitar I am describing instead.
    The Paul is a 2007 Gibson Les Paul Custom, in blue burst, with chrome hardware rather than that crappy gold that all the LP customs come with. It's got the 50's neck, and Gibson BurstBucker pickups. Ordered Custom from Gibson.

Secondly, ( and I am soooo excited about this one that I am almost going to puke) Is a custom Gretch. The dilema I was having was I love the sound and playability of the Brian Setzer signature Gretch " Hot Rod", but I liked the looks of the " Cadillac" . So I called Gretch USA to see if there was some way of combining the two. And of course they were more than happy to help. I'll have it in about a month. It's a 2007 Hot Rod body and electronics, with the bigsby "cadillac " tail peice,( it has the cadillac V in it), and the color " cadillac green". Instead of regular knobs it comes with black dice for knobs. My god this guitar makes me really want to fuck something.......

I would like to give a hearty 'fuck you' for getting that gretsch!

Dude, sounds awesome - gotta let me play it when you get it.

Comment

Absolutely. I actually have another Gretch I may sell when I get the new one. It's just a regular Hot Rod. Still has the bigsby and the dice for knobs, but it isn't the setzer signature. It's bright orange with the bone " vintage colored, or aged, however you prefer" pickguard.

Comment

I was going to get a Tennesee Rose soon, but if you go to sell that one let me know.

Comment

Sure love my '64 Clipper!

Comment

OH MY GOD THE LES PAUL PLAYS LIKE SEX THE LES PAUL PLAYS LIKE SEX THE LES PAUL PLAYS LIKE SEX

Comment

Gretschs!

It doesnt get much better than that! Im planning on buyin a Gretsch soon as well, but Ill have to settle for the cheapie 600 dollar one with the Bigsy since Im poor white trash I really like the Tennessee Rose as well, but Im just too hard on shit, all my guitars and basses get all dinged and scratched up. Hell, I accidently snapped the neck completly off of my upright once. THAT was a fun.

Alex!

Comment

Hell yeah. I'll hafta get a pic of the guitar I won. I just got it Sunday in Germany. It's purdy.

Comment

I can't even play guitar but i would kill someone so I could at least hang one of these two guitars on my wall:

Comment

Working...
                  X