Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Billy.

How you doin?

Hes still gay..If that is what your asking.

Comment

Did you roll over in bed this morning and see him and think 'damn, that dude is totally gay'?

Comment

I am great and still not gay. I am up at 3 am because I am too excited to sleep. I get my Les Paul in 9 hours or so.

Wait a minute. Is this the guy that has the wooden statue of the guy with the huge erection calling ME gay?

Comment

Did you roll over in bed this morning and see him and think 'damn, that dude is totally gay'?
          I don't remember I think you were in the middle.

Comment

Only in the beginning - but frankly dude, you smell like rotten hampster cage and I couldn't take it any more.

Comment

I know, I put on Billy's cologne.

Comment

Ummm. damn. poor lemywinks. i guess the three of us forgot. so there is a reason why he smells like rotten hampster cage.

Comment

Comment

Who said anything about "Forgot". Once they run out of air and go into convulsions, thats when the party starts.

Comment

.........i thought i had something for that but i lost it.damn. gimme a minute

Comment

Hampster Siezures - More fun than Micheal J. Fox at a egg scrambling contest.

Comment

Comment

Comment

So Richard, are you ever going to come get these anal beads I bought you at that eviction sale or what?

Comment

Working...
                              X