X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made the paper

http://www.thedailyjournal.com/apps/...11/1002/NEWS17
    The dude misquoted me big time..
    After introductions he said I have to ask the obvious question so I said it with him "Why A Hearse"
    I gave him this webaddress for the answer..
    Ab I told him I brought my first hears to use as a prop at my home haunt and I've been collecting them ever since

good old jersey papers.

Comment

its a local paper to you, I actually expected to see you come walkin by

Comment

I could have been a lot worse. At least they made you out to look like an entrepreneur.

Comment

LOL

I never thought of it that way...

Comment

A modern trend-setter in todays hectic world, where the interests of what society deems acceptable are challenged and one man stands above all to bring change to everyday life as we know it.

Comment

I was at a show last night an some porch-monkey walked up to me asked why I bring such a mobid thing to a car show
              My reply, to freak out ignorant fucks like you. The whole time his kids is tryin to get the lady I was with to take his picture inside the car.. His dad freaked when he saw that

Comment

Awesome! Where was that show?

Comment

News media will always misquote you, usually saying exactly the opposite of what you tell them. I won't even write to the opinion page anymore, much less talk to a reporter.

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kinee View Post
                    Awesome! Where was that show?
                    The show in question was in Collingswood, its held the third thursday of the month from 5 to 9 pm of course.
                    Pixs can be found here http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ingswood%2007/
                    There is a sub folder there of lastweeks show

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                      News media will always misquote you, usually saying exactly the opposite of what you tell them. I won't even write to the opinion page anymore, much less talk to a reporter.

-denise
                      Most of time they wont even print/show what i had to say.. When I worked in the city of philadelphia back in the 70s I would get stoped all the time my news crews conducting streetside interviews.. Some reason my views on what ever topic they were covering never made it on tv

Comment

Ha! I see the pumpkin run pics. i have a pic of your 69 silver one there. i think i might have even spoken to you about it...and you brushed me off before I could say i have a hear also...LOL! I was there with my t-bird club(I had the pink 93 all low to the ground with the big hood and chrome wheels). I love that show and go to both of them every year.

Comment

The only one I remember blowing off at the pumpkin run was a dude with a mid eighties hearse. When I approched him about his coach Something stupid came out of his mouth about his band or something like that and I walked away

Comment

Yeah...first thing he told me about also...then i quickly turned around and acted like I was looking at some vette(and if anyone knows me...they would know that I would NEVER be looking at a vette, lol).

Comment

Working...
                            X