There comes a a time.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There comes a a time.............

When you must accept defeat. There is almost more bondo on this camino than there is metal. Both of the rear quarter panels were at one point cut out and had new ones riveted on, and they overlap funny, so it looks all fucked up. i filled the seams with bondo, sanded and primed them, so they at least look smooth and almost uniform, but i am tired of finding bondo resivoirs all over the thing, so i am just going to treat the rust, sand it, prime it, i already have half of the chrome blacked out, just need to finish the rest, put her all back together and drive her untill the wheels fall of. But, the powertrain is insane, so i guess it isn't a total loss. I mean after all, up untill recently most of the cars i have ever owned spent most of their time with me in various shades of primer, so fuck it. it will still look, sound, and run mean as shit.

So Chris....when we gonna set a date?

O.k, well, moving a little faster than expected. now the only chrome left to black out is the window trim. and put the trim back on the top of the bed. Then it is distance driving test time!

Comment

Shuddup and get back to work biatch.

Comment

careful or i may use the blow torch on you again.......remeber your place.

Comment

Dammit, don't make me go get the jumper cables again.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivian View Post
            Dammit, don't make me go get the jumper cables again.

BTW...what the fuck are you doing out of your box anyways? BAD CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRL, BAD CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRL!

Comment

You said I could have a free hour on Saturdays.

Comment

You said I could have a free hour on Saturdays.
                Yeah, to hose all of the lube off of you and make me dinner! Now get back to it!

It washes the lube off it's skin, or else it gets the hose again!!!!!

Comment

You said you like the extra lube, it reminds you of that time you were with Mac in the grocery cart behind the Waffle House.

Comment

That was Mac?!?!?!?....Shit, you two feel and look alot alike. You even make the same noises and struggle with the same effort. Quit confusing me.

Comment

My boobs are bigger though.

Comment

you know, the butt hair should have given it away, Mac doesn't have any.

Comment

My boobs are bigger though.

can't dissagree with you on that one

Comment

I know, he used your razor earlier that day.

Comment

o.k. you must be running out of material. that one was weak.

Comment

Working...
                              X