Lucy Lawless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy Lawless

I was watching Xena this morning. I already had a crush on Lucy's character from BSG (she is Cylon #3), so when I saw her as Xena, the first think I thought of is how much I wanted her to beat the shit out of me.

What was funny was, there was a lunkhead who fell in love with Xena, and they were discussing how to get rid of him. Gabrielle suggested that she could kick him around a little, but Xena said that he might enjoy that.

Sometimes our feelings are much less unique than we think they are, and one of these days, I'm going to admit to myself that I am a submissive dyke who married a man...not that it matters, considering that he's on the road all of the time. I must love the guy, or I would be on the Tucson BDSM singles' board.

This isn't NWS, is it? Sometimes sharing sexual fantasies can be fun, and since I live 2000 miles from anywhere, it's a safe venue. I don't have to worry about somebody walking in the door and starting up something that I wouldn't be able to resist.

-denise
Working...
X