• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIGANCHI!!!!

Smile and think happy thoughts.

oooooooooooooooooo bastard

Comment

Ouch dude. That was low. Even for you.lol. dayum.

Comment

I just found a shitload of old pictures. Why not have some fun

Comment

Just to help salt the wounds, how many pieces did that thing eventually make it into?

Comment

What is the difference between the 58 and the 59 Fury anyway? I got someone with a 59 to sell cheap. And it looks like a new car compared to that one.lol. Has a Poly 318 in it.

Comment

OK, I wasn't going to do it but here are some pictures of it from cradle to grave to new life.

DON"T FALL IN LOVE WITH THE SAVOY DIGANCHI HAS DIBS ON WHATS LEFT. That Savoy is the only car I have ever seen that man get a hard on over.

SAVOY dressing up for halloween but was to rough to tow!!!

Looking sexy

She takes off her top for Miss Belvedere to try on

It fits. Miss Belvedere is now a 2 door.

Lets loose those 2 door quarters

They fit after some tack welding We now have a rust free 2 door hardtop.

What about Miss Fury

i need that perfect dash from Miss Savoy. This is the after restoration picture

Steering wheel too after restoration

And this is well....a little less than this is what is left of the Savoy. It is little more than a frame with a cowl and engine! One fender and the hood went on the Fury

Comment

How cheap? will he trade for some shit? Remember I am still pimping Mac. Hand job, Blow job, some anal? What ever he wants. I need parts and the 318 poly.

Whats the difference? Its like comparing a 59 caddy to a 64 caddy. They are that different and its not any where near as desirable.

This may make a mends as I am sure seeing the Savoy and being reminded of the gem it turned out to be after the ride to Florida and the anger that made it almost possible to drag the car on the trailor by hand with super human strenth, he has probably thrown the computer through the wall or is about to stab a homeless guy and skull fuck his right eye socket. Since the movie Christine was his whole inspiration for wanting a 58 Plymy heres the chick that played Leigh Cabot. I wouldn't kick her out of bed. Maybe this will calm him down enough where I don't get a knock on my door in an hour.
                Last edited by 60Buick; 08-20-2007, 11:04 PM.

Comment

That car doesn't affect me in any way man - buying a pimp house has a weird way of making you not want to have a bunch of piles of shit laying around your yard.

Oh yeah, you still gonna hook me up with the bodywork on Morticia?

My next project is going to be a pre-1940 somethin, probably a non-hearse.

Comment

Oh yeah, you still gonna hook me up with the bodywork on Morticia?
                    Yup, A deals a deal. It won't be an overnight process. I take my time with body work. You rush, you fuck it up. Its a law. The only thing I won't do is lay the paint. I don't have a paint booth and bugs tend to gravitate toward fresh wet paint.

Comment

Wait a sec...this guy as multiple Christines....with the matching liscence plates? I am getting a little excited here...

Comment

No, he has a collection of the finest oxidized metal in all of north georgia.

The '58 belvedere they pulled out of the mud in Tulsa has less rust and it's been underwater for 50 years.

Comment

heres the chick that played Leigh Cabot.
                          How do I talk her into bending my hands back until my wrists snap, handcuffing me, hitting me in the face until blood runs down my chin and all over my tits, shooting me up with an overdose of morphine, stroking my hair and telling me that she loves me while I pass out and die gently with my head in her lap?

Anybody else want to volunteer? It's not as easy as it sounds, but I would pay the right person.

-denise

Comment

Thats OK....you don't have to pay.

Comment

He wants 1000.00 bucks for it. It runs but can't really drive cause the u joints are fucked and the tires are crap, he just put the tires on it to be able to drive it around the yard.

I also have a car with a almost freshly rebuilt poly 318 in it. The body is hurting REAL bad, like there are no rockers, and i had to put a peice of steel in the floor made from an old air conditioner unit to keep my happy ass from falling through the hole. It's a 1964 Dodge Polara, push button automatic, was a kinda cool little car in its day, now it's what i chose to call a "DonorMobile". It's in the barn at my grandparents old house in Ellijay Ga. If you want to go look at it, I'll get you the address and let you know when my uncle is going back out there( he kept the house for a weekend retreat), and you can go out there and meet him. The polara IS driveable, but like I said, I am not responsible for injuries due to parts or people falling OFF or OUT of the vehicle neither during your test drive, or if you so choose to purchase said vehicle.LOL. there.

Comment

Working...
                              X