Sigh.....I hate giving up secrets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh.....I hate giving up secrets.

I have compiled a HUGE list of cars that I have found and Know to still be for sale. All sorts of procars from limos to hightops to flower cars. And after sitting in bed for awhile trying to go to sleep, it finally hit me that "I can't have them all". So after a moment of severe depression, I decided that I am going to start a locator service. Cars, parts, you name it. I can get it. ( except for the decklid trim clips for a 59). So lets just say that I am now in business. I will locate what you are looking for, price it, and set up shipping arrangements. If you need a junk yard part, i'll find it and ship it to you. I just kinda figured I would start using what i have at my disposal to assist everyone else and stop being so fucking greedy about everything that I find.

how about a 365 engine or a clean block?

Comment

I need a rust free complete door from a 1993 ford thunderbird in Sunrise red pearl with a matching key for it...and the trunklid....good luck!

Comment

I probably could. Junkyards are FULL of t birds of those years.lol.

And I am working on it Mac. I placed a few calls this morning, they usually get back to me within 48 hours.

Comment

They only made that color for one year. 1993

Comment

I need the right rear interior corner plastic for a 76 Superior 3-way.

Comment

send me a pic of exactly what piece that is. I have a shitton of interior stuff in my parents garage including brocade peices and backing boards.

Comment

How about 76 rear skirts with no rust?

Comment

I have a nice set off of a 74. i am not sure how compatable they are. I know they don't fit on a 72.

Comment

Hmmmm....I will check that out on the internet for the interchangeability.

Comment

Weird...

As this site says....71-76 should all be the same...

Comment

Erzabet needs a 383

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kinee View Post
                          Weird...

As this site says....71-76 should all be the same...
                          http://www.fenderskirtking.com/GeneralMotors.htm
                          Except for commercial chassis

Comment

Really? i never knew the commercial chassis used different fenderskirts...how bizarre. i guess you learn something new everyday.

Comment

coachmakers changed almost EVERYTHING back then. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X