Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Ahem*

Chace is a fucktard.

That is all. Thank you for your input during this online survey, you will recieving a crate of spam in the mail shortly that has been "proffessionally odorized" to smell like his nut funk.

How does he do it?

It is a patented system that builds up sweat and funk molecules as he does 13 mile runs in sweat pants in the beautiful city of atlanta ga. They are " Chacenfusioned"

Are there any side effects?

There are a few side effects that were reported to generally mild to moderate, such as death, heart attack, pulminoid ambilisim, crotch rot, yeast infections in lab animals, seriously decreased sex drive in women, extremely increased sex drive in men, arythmia, hypertension, bone fragility, amongst other less severe things.

This program was paid for by

"Chacenfusioned"
    "Chacenspam"

"accept no subsitutes"
    Last edited by StrayCat; 08-27-2007, 02:30 AM.

You spelled my name wrong assclown, unless you are referring to some fella named Chase....

either way, have a look at my sweet sweet ass.
    and remember, you better bring money, or pasteries, or you ain't gonna touch THIS cock.

Comment

Id show you my ass, but most screens cant handle the brightness nor the wideness.lol.

Comment

damn you and your edit button!!!

plus you shouldn't have your ass in direct sunlight, being a redhead and all, it may burst into flame.

Comment

I just want to add that, Chace, your right....the awesomeness of that shirt CANNOT be contained. I need one of those.

Comment

lol Tony, on the back it has an eagle with two crossed American flags and it says "El Cheapo Truck Stop"

Comment

Truck stops have some of the cheesiest shirts out there for the "Cowboys of the Highway"

Comment

plus you shouldn't have your ass in direct sunlight, being a redhead and all, it may burst into flame.
                Or it may get you into the plumber's union. You have to think positive.

Comment

Working...
                X