Wooooooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooooooo!

Maybe adding another car to the fleet. I just found a guy who has listed a 76 flower car for sale locally at least three times...and its at a mortuary about 40 minutes from me. Been sitting for 10 years in a garage but apparently the motor and trans are strong. Has a little rust and no fender skirts(what kind can i use?) but I e-mailed the guy and will hopefully be getting this.

IF its the dude with the white flowercar with flames on it, make sure you talk him down on the price...
    He's been tryin to sell it for years an will take any reasonable offer...

Good Luck

Comment

No...screw that piece of junk, with the import spoiler bolted onto the tray...LOL....this is an unmolested black 76. I think his is a 78...and is ugly, LOL. Have you seen his hearse also with the daytons and angel/devil kids theme?

Comment

Well...maybe not on this car now. he did not list a number....and he hasn't responded to my e-mails. I wonder why he hasn't it sold it yet.

Comment

Yes, I have seen all of his cars. He was parked next to me at wildwood last year with his hearse an he had both the hearse and the flower car at the pumpkin run...An he had some sorta hotrod but for the life of me I cant remember what...
          Hey you got to start goin to shows.. I have some free swag for you

Comment

I will be goin to the pumpkin run....but most likely in either my t-bird or Lincoln. I am gonna have to get my coach towed down to vineland soon.

Comment

Working...
            X