Puppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppies

The doggie door has kept him from shitting on the floor, but I need a 6-pk of cords and plugs. How many times does the little fucker have to elctrocute himself before he realizes that cords will shock you when you bite through them? I guess forgot how trouble puppy was, since I had the last one 10 years. BTW, my typeing if really fucked because of a brain injury, and I'm not going to keep going back and correct it it or I'll never get it done. If you can't undertand something, just ask me.

Brain injury?

Comment

I thin so, but with so many injuries have happened it's hard to tell. I am losing focus somtimes. thoigh It could be the drugs im on. I take them morning and evening but later in the morningIf I have thnks to do. can manage driving if I don't take them for a while, then I have dexterity and reaction but still memory problemw. The talking gps that Tony got me helps. reminds me where to turn. I don't drive unless I Have to for food and jenny drives short trips. She gets ticket, but I get fail time and big fine if we pulled over. Tony takes Jenny for a big shoping reip when we're here but I don't care much what we eat so I just have him get stuff for the house.\

Let me see how log it takes me to go back and fix this paragraph that I wrote before, just for S&J's.

I don't do much because I get tired and stumble around, and have no coordination. I am all bruised up from hitting the walls in the hallway with my shoulders, and tripping and falling down, and I can't type too well. I have been going back and correcting all of my typing for the last few months, but I can't keep up with my message boards, so fuck it. I'll just sound like a retard, until I get caught up. Tony complained, the last time that he was here, that I was using a doorway to hold myself up, but what the fuck was I supposed to? Grab something else? It usually gets better in the middle of the day, if I put off taking my medicine, but when I start to get tired, I will crash on the nearest couch, even if you're sitting on it.

Well, that took 15 minutes, including the yawny face, but it looks intelligent because I pain stakingly corrected it. Add two minutes for this.

I'm supoosed to go to the Mayo Clinic the fall or winter so maybe they can heko. I am giung to bed noe.

Comment

Working...
      X