No announcement yet.

Typical Useless Newbie Drivel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember where everyone is from - I know there are lots of folks from Walton County Georgia floating around here, hell I would almost be willing to bet we have the highest number of hearses in a single county in the country - might have to look into that.

Comment

pretty damned close to it if not! lol

Comment

I made a post in the DE section to get a head count, and we should count those who don't get on much - like Jeff.

Comment

jeff has 3 non running........

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
            I think you guys joined simultaneously. I didn't even know the MCLC existed until you both joined, so I registered over there. Looks to be a good site - feel free to direct anybody you know with a hearse this direction, we'd love to have them.
            I think we did too. Funny thing, here I am the LHA's Club founder and took me over a year later to join as a member!

The Modified CLC Chapter is the equal to us.....the black sheep, rable rousing beer drinking rednecks the "Family" would prefer not acknowledge!

Comment

lol

Comment

You know it's oh soooooooo true! WE ALL have them in our personal families, so that would mean all these large international car clubs have them too.

It seems to be more prevelant in the higher end marquee's too. Cadillac, Lincoln, Packard, PCS. We're proud of who we are and why should we change to "fit".

Comment

I think you guys joined simultaneously. I didn't even know the MCLC existed until you both joined, so I registered over there. Looks to be a good site - feel free to direct anybody you know with a hearse this direction, we'd love to have them.
                  Will do for sure, nmacarthur over there built a fire under my ass to check it out over here ... did a pretty good job of herding so you can blame her!

Comment

She is awesome - we got to hang out with her and her husband Ken in Denver last year and it was great. You guys are lucky to have them in your midst too.

Comment

'72 M-M - I can respect that!

Just let me know what you need and we'll hook you up. Unless it's pics of Mac nekkid, we keep those for ourselves.
                      I want a pic of Mac, where do we sign up!?

Comment

lol make a line!

Comment

I made a line, it's one we don't cross - sorry ladies, Mac's nekkid pictures belong to us.

Comment

Haha ladies....I got to see a nekkid Mac....in person. I didn't even have to pay....he paid me! Envy me, quickly!

Comment

If you only knew the TRUTH!!!

Comment

lol bob you wish you saw me naked.

Comment

Working...
                                X