Be areful what you buy, but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be areful what you buy, but

Be careful becuase you mey not be able to put it goether, like that shepers's hook spring on the AK47 that noone can do, but I like the FAL. If you know how to put these together, you mightbe qble to jump over the clinton ban\\

Im looking for a night light for my ak because i cant see with both hands full og weapone. Found 15rd stock mag for P95 to replace the clinton 10-rd one, amd speedloaders for taurus 7 shot but no light for AK, out of luch there. Scopes and flame arrestoe, I have no use for but that is all i can find for the AK. Gawd says let there be light

-d

have you tried tapco.com for the light?

Comment

Wow, they have some cool stuff, not only the lights and scopes but furniture to keep my front hand cool, the biggest problem I have with it. Have to get money coming in and save, though, awessome things are expensive, as usual. You need the light though, with a long gun you can't see what you shoot at. Cheap $2 laser pointer or flashlight is OK for pistol though, just hold it far away from you so they don't shoot you

I am exhausted, good nite

Comment

Working...
      X