Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone welcome the Lonestar Hearse Association!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone welcome the Lonestar Hearse Association!

Welcome the latest group to throw in on the NHAA - the Lonestar Hearse Association.

They are putting on a hellacious cruise/hot rod show in Joplin MO (home of our own COTD) - check it out:

Web hosting and free web hosting from Bravenet.com. Build your website with our easy webpage builder, web tools, web services, and free website content.

We've added a message board for them, and will be doing whatever we can to help them make their event a success.

Glad to have you guys on board.

Chris

welcome aboard frank

Comment

Hey Frank!
      Wow, it was almost like I could see this one comin'!
      I would like to say "welcome," but I guess that I am not officially here ... so, I will say "congrats!"
      -Thirsty-

Comment

Congradulations Frank, good luck.....Looks like I'm gonna' hafta' complete the Rt. 66 connection from MO to TX.......

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
          Hey Frank!
          but I guess that I am not officially here
          -Thirsty-
          It's like people talk about 'fake boobies' - if you can touch them, they're real.

You've posted, so you're here.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
            Welcome the latest group to throw in on the NHAA - the Lonestar Hearse Association.

They are putting on a hellacious cruise/hot rod show in Joplin MO (home of our own COTD) - check it out:

Web hosting and free web hosting from Bravenet.com. Build your website with our easy webpage builder, web tools, web services, and free website content.

Chris
            Well close. It is starting in Joplin, but is ending (with the car show) several days away from Joplin on Route 66.

Comment

To Everyone Here!

THANK YOU for the warm WELCOME from all! I have made a post on our message area and I sure hope that my experience or lack of, I can both help other clubs grow and along with the NHAA and learn from the other hearse clubs how to make the LHA more successful.

Chris and I have already been messaging about various items and I'm definitely glad to be a part of the NHAA as well as the LHA being a Member Club.

This definitely is directed to Chaser and Tulsa Guy....Putting this Route 66 Hearse, Hot Rod and Classic Car Cruise has been no easy affair. It would be great to get more active participation (not necessarily monetary participation) with any future events to make this the PREMIERE event that not only the Hearse/ProCar community attends, but also the Hot Rods, Kustomz, NOPI Tunerz, Slammers and Classic Car nuts all want to be at. My personal goal for the Car Show portion of this Fall event.....to grow to 500-1000 cars and participants.

With the exception of dates, I do have about 90% of the Spring 2008 "Spring Onto Route 66 Hearse, Hot Rod and Classic Car Cruise" put together.

I would LOVE input from ALL the Hearse Clubs, Founders, Officers to find what you think it needs to have tweaked, changed, added or subtracted. If you email me privately, I would be happy to send the flyers to your email. The files are too large to place them here.

Comment

Sorry, wasn't meaning to be an ashole THIS time........lol

Welcome. Nice to have you. Hope you stay awhile.

Holy shit did I just be nice?!?!?!?!?

Ganci, slap me.

Comment

you can be when you want to be. lol

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
                    Sorry, wasn't meaning to be an ashole THIS time........lol

Welcome. Nice to have you. Hope you stay awhile.

Holy shit did I just be nice?!?!?!?!?

Ganci, slap me.
                    Y'all are gonna love me.....I too way laid back to personally give a rat's ass. I know what's serious and what isn't from reading the posts and I've read a LOT of them.

I think the laid back more now all stems from dying 6 times last year in ICU...and yes, I'm dead ass serious on that too (happy to scan in my med records of the flatlines).

Thanks for the being nice.....

Comment

i can vouch for that frank

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
                        Hey Frank!
                        Wow, it was almost like I could see this one comin'!
                        I would like to say "welcome," but I guess that I am not officially here ... so, I will say "congrats!"
                        -Thirsty-
                        Gee, and where'd you see this coming? LOL!!!! Wouldn't have anything to do with the being on my soapbox elsewhere would it?

REALLY, I'm NOT that bad....this past year of recovery, delving into issues and helping to make change seems to be why I was given a 2nd (or is that now 7th) chance to live and I'm making the most of it. Hell, I'm 41, soon to be 42 (New Year's Day) and retired from working full time, althought I have officially jumped into the fray of hearse rental for parties and events, so that's cool....extra cash to spend on my toys and fun!

Comment

Working...
                        X