New Buell coming out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Buell coming out.

I want add a sportbike to my toy collection - but I don't want just an ordinary gsxr, cbr, r1, yz, etc... I want something more interesting.

I had put some hellacious thought into a Ducati 1098, a Aprilia Tuono 1000r, or a Triumph Speed Triple... But they are all overpriced and nothing really 'special' (other than the ducati, which admittedly gives me a chubby) - until I saw this:

Official site of Harley-Davidson Motor Company. Check out current Harley motorcycles, locate a dealer, & browse motorcycle parts and apparel.

The Buell 1125R.

[youtube]EzkRAbfHI6M[/youtube]

And it is only 11,995!

I think after I finish paying off my Harley I'm going to get one.

Thoughts?

Yeah, you make too much money.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
      Yeah, you make too much money.
      bah.

Comment

Wait at least one year before buying anything "new" from HD so they can get all the bugs out. I worked for them for 8 years, and I found that was a good rule to live by.

Comment

It's going to be probably a year before I can pay the other one off - and in non-traditional american fashion I'm not going to over leverage myself to get another toy.

Comment

Thoughts?????

Yea, you'll look funny in a full set of leathers.

Comment

I say get it...I love Buell's and am thinkin about getting one of these myself.

Comment

Ive been considering it since I found out they were maiking them-but I'm moving to Europe next year-probably right after I finish building Erzabet and payin off my Harley. Then I'll be in Europe and my dream vehicles will be here. WTF!?

Comment

Working...
                X