If anything in my house isn't chewed to shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anything in my house isn't chewed to shit

The puppy just hasn't gotten around to it yet.

I remembered, of course, that puppies chew up everything then can reach, then they grow up, and you can't even get them to chew their rawhide bones, and their teeth turn yellow.

What I forgot was, this 5-month-old puppy is already big enough to change light bulbs.

Last night I walked into the bathroom, and when I came back out, the dog was curled up on the bed just where I had been sleeping. He wouldn't move, so I said, fuck it, there's still room on the bed. I'll sleep next to the dog. OK with him, until I put the blanket over me, then he bolted out of the bed and curled up against the bedroom door.

I can see how anybody who owns one of these dogs could write a Marmaduke cartoon. Shit, you just let the dog give you the material.

-denise

Here are pics of my pup, Dory. She's a smooth coat Jack Russell born June 19th. She's a bit bigger now and looks more like a dog than a pup, but she won't stay still long enough to take a goddamned picture of her. I was lucky I got the one of her on the bed. I know all about the chewing. Hell, one night I woke up in excruciating pain because Dory tried to rip my nipple off with her razor sharp teeth. Talk about cursing god that night...

Comment

Working...
    X