I need to buy a 1970-1976 hearse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to buy a 1970-1976 hearse.

A new project is in the works and I need to find a 1970-1976 hearse, preferably a Superior or S&S, any leads?

Yep but they are just rumors.

Comment

I'm still a huge e-bay fan. Bought 2 and sold 2 on ebay.

Comment

Luckily I found one, a 1971 Superior Endloader for $800. I think we are now hitting the time where early 70's hearses are the big upcoming classics and the 80's style ones are the $500 cars no one wants. Interesting how that works.

Comment

nice find Zac, any pics of it?

Comment

I just traded in a '77 Superior 3-way to CW Coach in Cincinnati. Check with Carl (Woerner) at www.cwcoach.com

He will give you a good deal on it. I have traded and owned 4 coaches from him over the years.

Comment

Whats the idea for the knew project Zack?

Comment

There's always my 76 3-way, still sitting here with amateur restoration while I try to predict whether I should sell it as-is, finish making it nice, or whatever. We have driven it a few thousand highway miles, so it should get you home. Because I had to buy new tires, battery, Q-jet carb, redo the air conditioning, replace most of the exhaust, replace the windshield with a real glass one, and the rear one with 3/8" Lexan, new carpet, all that stufff. I'm not saying that I'm Santa giving it away; in fact, I usually get fuct trying to sell a car, because I concentrate on the mechanical stuff first. Who wants the girl who has a PhD and tits that lactate properly when the ol' Hag with the cleavage is easily entertained with a Big Mac and a quick fuck, laughing at the pussy farts.

Oh, Tony says that there is a new meaning to "shiny side up, dirty side down" that applies to the the truck stop lot, not the freeway, but if you can't figure it out on your own, consider yourself advantaged.

-denise

Comment

You guys know this thread is three years old, right?

It also contains this bit of information that is of interest regarding your current discussion:

Originally posted by Zachary View Post
                  Luckily I found one, a 1971 Superior Endloader for $800.

Comment

i bought my 1975 cadillac surperior hearse for $ 500.00

Comment

Working...
                    X